• No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Don't Ever Want To

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anal is for everybody, but you must try step by step. my gf did'nt want while many years, but a day she wanted to try, since she loves it... she does'nt want all the times, but many by years. We tried double, at the beginning with gode, then 2 times with a black pal and she loved it. But it was hard for her because the guy had a 7inches and me 7.9 / 8 inches by 2 inches

Janet lost her cherry to Kevin after we got back from diving in Mexico over five years ago. I have never had anal sex with her, but the five black men that she has seen, some more than others, on a regular basis have all had anal sex with her. I was shocked to see her take a cock that big in her ass, but some black men are masters at taking a white wife and showing her this side of sex. I've wanted to and she has consistently said, "No."

mmmmmmmmm i wanna gape that ass open for sure

Well, my opinion.

For me, anal sex has a lot to do with submissivines and power exchange. Most of times, anal sex with white men has been frustrating and unecesarily painfull.... By opposite, with black men has been natural and normal, just what a real man want from his girl.... even more painfull too, yes... but with pleausure into the pain. And after that, no worries, no stupid questions, no fears from him....

I think that anal sex is very important in this kind of relationships.

both my ex wives denied me anal sex but both loved it with their lovers, and they both loved it this way and black men seem to be the masters of love making in this area also! lucky for us as the anal creampies are awesome!

I love to feel a real cock.that means Big black cock gettinon to my lil butthole.i help myself,getting alart my asschecks,once is balls deep.its a of beeing,very submissive slut.beeing owned by my black bull.My best orgasms comes fron anal sex.and.love the sensation of fell my asshole very wide open.very stretched.makes me feel as a real woman,

i've been fucked in my ass before..i didn't care for it.....it's not half as good ..and i would only do it now for the sake of a relationship..and that's it

i've been fucked in my ass before..i didn't care for it.....it's not half as good ..and i would only do it now for the sake of a relationship..and that's it

In other words, you'll do it only to please your man, but not for yourself?

My hotwife took all 10" of her black lovers cock in her ass & loved it! He started slowly with lots of lube & finished by pounding her bronco style until he came in her stretched out ass!

There's got to be a means of making it feel pleasurable for you. Or you haven't thought of that angle yet?

when a boyfriend of mine asked me to try i'm not going to deny that i wasn't curious to know how it would feel but after..it just wasn't all that for me..if anything it was uncomfortable so i can't imagine anything that can be done differently to make it pleasurable or make me want to do it as a regular kind of thing..and to be honest i don't understand why a man wants to fuck his girl that way..not when we have something lots better to offer

when a boyfriend of mine asked me to try i'm not going to deny that i wasn't curious to know how it would feel but after..it just wasn't all that for me..if anything it was uncomfortable so i can't imagine anything that can be done differently to make it pleasurable or make me want to do it as a regular kind of thing..and to be honest i don't understand why a man wants to fuck his girl that way..not when we have something lots better to offer

With some men, you just never know what rocks their bell. I think a lot of men are just as fetish as women are, except its usually a surprise when the little things can bring such about in their minds. I think a lot of men just have the desire of wanting to try anal, like something they ought to do before they kick the bucket.

Back