White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
My ex wife when she was pregnant not sure who's baby screwed a black guy selling stuff door to door tty old me she was lonely and horny, and besides she was already knocked up.
. Not the first wife to do it and lately , won't be the last. What caught my eye was the "soccer mom / milf " and the young black guy. Pregnant or not. Seems to be so popular with wives today. Young black studs with lots of stamina. Pictures show a nice pool / hot tub / Jacuzzi so seemed like a nice house too. Ie. Maybe as you say bored wife needd some entertainment. Nothing like like hard black cock in white pussy to help forget missing the soap operas.

. Not the first wife to do it and lately , won't be the last. What caught my eye was the "soccer mom / milf " and the young black guy. Pregnant or not. Seems to be so popular with wives today. Young black studs with lots of stamina. Pictures show a nice pool / hot tub / Jacuzzi so seemed like a nice house too. Ie. Maybe as you say bored wife needd some entertainment. Nothing like like hard black cock in white pussy to help forget missing the soap operas.
The best marriage counseling is simply: "Get the wife a black lover! This will make her frustrations disappear and she will be less neurotic - or as you put it there will be less "soap opera". Black males with a lot of stamina can cure many things.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_zzzzzz 3002.png

Last edited:
The best marriage counseling is simply: "Get the wife a black lover! This will make her frustrations disappear and she will be less neurotic - or as you put it there will be "soap opera". Black males with a lot of stamina can cure many things.View attachment 639197
Not sure so many couples are that "sophisticated" . Smile However , more couples are enjoying this now . So there must be something there . Smile Still, with many wives , it takes some convincing but after they do it , then they are "done" and they want more . Amazing the power of the female orgasm . smile

Not sure so many couples are that "sophisticated" . Smile However , more couples are enjoying this now . So there must be something there . Smile Still, with many wives , it takes some convincing but after they do it , then they are "done" and they want more . Amazing the power of the female orgasm . smile
Females orgasms are no less than incredible beautiful and arousing to see. I can't describe how happy I feel when my wife orgasms multiple times with her lover's dick deep inside her
I know that many couples would not follow my counseling advice LOL. But I know that they were better off if they took the advice with an open mind.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imageAZY07ZXP.jpg

Females orgasms are no less than incredible beautiful and arousing to see. I can't describe how happy I feel when my wife orgasms multiple times with her lover's dick deep inside her
I know that many couples would not follow my counseling advice LOL. But I know that they were better off if they took the advice with an open mind.View attachment 639238
Well. Over the past few recent years , definitely seeing more white women with black men. Seeing lots of young white women with young black men. Also seeing more married white women " in the company" of black men. My guess is that all these taboos and fantasies finally "escaped". The "dam" broke and we are seeing a raging river of IR sexuality. All these frustrated married women are getting what they have wanted for years

I think and hope it's the lovers baby!! Blackpreg women are definitely a turn on.View attachment 639194
Actually , its probably more intense if she is pregnant by her white husband and she is getting stroked by her black lover. I am sure if it was his baby , the black stud would be very careful not that he isn't anyway. Pretty hot that the young stud is stroking the husbands wife. That she is very pregnant and still wants his cock inside her is a lot to think about

Actually , its probably more intense if she is pregnant by her white husband and she is getting stroked by her black lover. I am sure if it was his baby , the black stud would be very careful not that he isn't anyway. Pretty hot that the young stud is stroking the husbands wife. That she is very pregnant and still wants his cock inside her is a lot to think about
I understand what you mean. I do however think that interracial pregnancy takes cuckolding to an even higher level.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_glorying.jpg

I understand what you mean. I do however think that interracial pregnancy takes cuckolding to an even higher level.View attachment 639293
For those couples that are ready for it. Yes. For those couples where it is perhaps premature , it can be real trouble. Some couples want the pregancy as the natural progression of their chosen lifestyle. Ie impregnating the wife is the ultimate statement of their sexuality and her ultimat surrender and submission to a black male. Some couples are very over their heads in this lifestyle and the pregancy happens without adequate preparation or discussion by everyone involved. The white husband can be thoroughly excited or he can be terriied of what happens when the baby is born. Some husbands celebrate the birth. Others leave town

For those couples that are ready for it. Yes. For those couples where it is perhaps premature , it can be real trouble. Some couples want the pregancy as the natural progression of their chosen lifestyle. Ie impregnating the wife is the ultimate statement of their sexuality and her ultimat surrender and submission to a black male. Some couples are very over their heads in this lifestyle and the pregancy happens without adequate preparation or discussion by everyone involved. The white husband can be thoroughly excited or he can be terriied of what happens when the baby is born. Some husbands celebrate the birth. Others leave town
I would certainly take the responsibility if/when my wife gets pregnant with a black baby. It would be OUR not just her baby.

There can not be much doubt about who the ******* is if she gets pregnant. If or perhaps rather when she stops taking the she will see to it that I always wear a condom. She has said that repeatedly.

I would certainly take the responsibility if/when my wife gets pregnant with a black baby. It would be OUR not just her baby.

There can not be much doubt about who the ******* is if she gets pregnant. If or perhaps rather when she stops taking the she will see to it that I always wear a condom. She has said that repeatedly.
. Been there with Susan. Condom or no sex while a black studs was breeding her. Any baby was going to be his. And it was. Susan was so happy to be black preg. It was a real thing with the group of moms she was with. Some of them were black preg too. Others got black preg later. All the husbands wore condoms , chasity , or got no pussy sex until wives were already preg.

Back