White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
We always find that they are more than happy to help... Doesn't take much persuasion.
Yes. You are absolutely right. It doesn't take much persuasion:) I have been contacted by quite a few bulls who would love to knock up my wife with a black baby. Unfortunately I had to disappoint them as my wife has chosen the man she wants to ******* our baby. She is very excited to have a sperm donor with excellent genes and so am I. We don't want to take any risks.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_816096752text.jpg

Very true! Though when little comes out, you know he shot it up her nice and deep. View attachment 641623 View attachment 641623
Yes and that's a huge turn on - especially when my wife goes off the pill and takes his huge loads of black baby making cream into her totally unprotected womb!

I am sure she will be pregnant soon when that happens - and it won't be by me. She has decided that I have to wear a condom when her pussy is unprotected.

Isn't she a cruel woman? :)

I couldn't see your attached pictures.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_0003.jpg

My wife has spoken to me about maybe being black bred by her two black lovers. I must admit it's a turn on for me and her if she were to be impregnated by a black man. Seeing her belly swell and having sex with her knowing she had a black man's baby in her. But how do we explain this to friends and family?
Thanks for your good post! I am almost sure that my wife will be pregnant by her lover within a year. We are going to tell that my fertility was not very good and therefore we needed help.
Your post has been a great help. I am becoming more and more sure that my wife should drop the pill!!

My wife has spoken to me about maybe being black bred by her two black lovers. I must admit it's a turn on for me and her if she were to be impregnated by a black man. Seeing her belly swell and having sex with her knowing she had a black man's baby in her. But how do we explain this to friends and family?
PS You are absolutely right when you write: "Seeing her belly swell and having sex with her knowing she had a black man's baby in her" would be very arousing.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_blackbred_captions_00031.jpg

Thanks Dixiemaru. It has been a great pleasure to read your post!! It makes the decision so much easier when I hear from intelligent people like you and you support our wish to breed interracially. Really hot picture here. Obviously. His cock is very deep inside her and she is loving all of it. What you don't know is he pumping her full of his sperm too. ( Of course his is ). The cheating part makes speial. I love it when Susan cheats on me which she does all the time. Nothing like new black cock in her married white pussy

I would love to raise a biracial baby. I would always think of the baby as a symbol of how deeply my wife and I love each other. The baby will receive a lot of love and have a good home.

I will always think of the baby as a result of our strong commitment to the interracial cuckold lifestyle!

Thanks for posting. It has been a great help! You are very welcome to post again if you think of something my wife and I could be interested in!View attachment 641543

Back