White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
Thanks for your well written posting. I do however not agree.
You write: "First and foremost, the very act of cuckold is a way of saying the husband/boyfriend is not good enough to satisfy his wife and someone else needs to be brought in to do the job which is an attack on one of the pillars of our psychology - our self image. This is just the start of the assault on the self image as the cuckold husband is routinely criticized and demeaned by his wife and her bull."
It's just a fact that I am not able to satisfy my wife in the way that her much more well endowed black lover is. She has a LOT more orgasms with him than with me. She orgasms many times each time he visits us. She loves it and so do I. I find it would not be fair denying the person that I love the opportunity of getting deeply fulfilling sex.
It is by no means an attack on my self-esteem. On the contrary, my life has never felt better than now.
Our marriage has never been better.
Being cuckolded is satisfying in a way you could never imagine. In my opinion it's not at all self destructive. It's just a very fulfilling lifestyle. And if a cuckold couple gets a biracial baby this just adds something more to their unique and very loving relationship.
Some of us share your situation where the "touch" of her lovers cock is enough to give her orgasms and later when its all over , she is just to relaxed and happy . We find ourselves unable to deny her this pleasure .

Thanks for another interesting posting. Some years ago it was possible for men to suppress female sexual lust. They feared it. With good reason because female sexuality can be very strong. Today women are much more free than they were many years ago. They can choose to get their sexual needs met and many choose to do so.
Many women choose to have sex with black males because they now know that black men are different.

Here's a survey from white women on why they prefer black men:

1. big black dicks
2. dark skin
3. muscular strong bodies
4. dominant and aggressive
5. better in bed

When a woman tries interracial sex and realizes how deeply satisfying sex with a well-endowed black male is she wants more. Black sexual superiority is a fact we have to submit to as white males. Whether we like it or not.
I am lucky that my wife has chosen to let me be present during her interracial couplings. I can't describe how beautiful it is to watch my dear wife getting fucked in a way that I would never be able to do it.
I am grateful to my wife that she lets me be part of it and I am grateful to her black lover that he gives us both such an extremely beautiful and satisfying experience.
I wish white men were not so afraid of the black man's powerful sexuality. White men, do the best for yourself and your marriage: Invite the black man into your bedroom and ask him to satisfy your white wife.
Yes, so much of this is and always has been in the eye ( mind) of the beholder ( wife) , that we find ourselves competing with fantasies that have become realities . That's always a no win situation accept when we also join in and enjoy her pleasures. Most cuckholds learn this lesson sooner or later

Yes, so much of this is and always has been in the eye ( mind) of the beholder ( wife) , that we find ourselves competing with fantasies that have become realities . That's always a no win situation accept when we also join in and enjoy her pleasures. Most cuckholds learn this lesson sooner or later
Yes, and everybody gets happy!

Life becomes easier when we accept the fact that we can't compete with superior black lovers. It leads to joy, happiness and harmony.

Life becomes easier when we accept the fact that we can't compete with superior black lovers. It leads to joy, happiness and harmony.
I think the "deal" is that it has become less a "completion" like racing VW against a Porsche . He's got better equipment so there is no "race" . Her pleasure is just so awesome that we quickly understand he does a better job . Later, she is always so thankful . What are you supposed to do . Smile . Then she asks him when he can come back.

I think the "deal" is that it has become less a "completion" like racing VW against a Porsche . He's got better equipment so there is no "race" . Her pleasure is just so awesome that we quickly understand he does a better job . Later, she is always so thankful . What are you supposed to do . Smile . Then she asks him when he can come back.
Yes, and we all look forward to the next meeting.

My first wife was 3 months pregnant when she told me I might not be the ******* confessed to having a long affair with a coworker who was Hispanic, the baby was blonde hair and blue eyed think my ex wife was disappointed it wasn't his.
Thanks for sharing your story. It's nice to hear about other people's experiences. How would you feel if your wife gave birth to an interracial baby?

My first wife was 3 months pregnant when she told me I might not be the ******* confessed to having a long affair with a coworker who was Hispanic, the baby was blonde hair and blue eyed think my ex wife was disappointed it wasn't his.
Seems to be a pattern these days. Sometimes the baby is yours. Sometimes its the other guys. Whatever happened to contraception? Women want / having babies again. Career or no Career. And lots women now have multiple sex partners. Married or Single. Interesting that she hid her affair from you. So many women want to brag about their lovers and their sexual experiences. Seems to be the topic of discussion when women get together. Ie. What lover got whom pregnant

I have been talking to quite a few married white women who regret deeply that they did not have a black baby by their lover when they were still fertile. And some are desperately trying to get blackpreg before it's too late. They all say: "Don't hesitate. Get a beautiful strong biracial baby. If you don't get it you and your wife will regret it for the rest of your life!!" I suppose they know what they are taking about.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_zzzzzzzz 9088(1).png

I have been talking to quite a few married white women who regret deeply that they did not have a black baby by their lover when they were still fertile. And some are desperately trying to get blackpreg before it's too late. They all say: "Don't hesitate. Get a beautiful strong biracial baby. If you don't get it you and your wife will regret it for the rest of your life!!" I suppose they know what they are taking about.View attachment 639044
. For most white women today , black pregnancy is the sign of ultimate sexual freedom and a statement to the world of their sexual control over their bodies. Ie not limited to white men. So many previuos generation faced a huge taboo against black pregnancy and extra marrital sex. Many women todat are trying to catch up. Many of their husbands are joyfully helping them with sometimes numerous lovers. However, as you say, for many of these mature women the clock has run out on pregnancies. Yet they do enjoy trying

Hi silikonka45,Thanks for posting! I agree, it's just incredibly arousing to see you own wife pregnant with a black baby. It would be heaven if my wife decides to drop the pill. She wants me to ask her to stop taking prevention. I wish she would just do it.View attachment 639123
No question. A white woman crosses a very big line even today in her sexuality when she has a black baby. She can "play" with black men and its all fun but when she gets pregnant and delivers that mixed race baby her world changes. And often its leads to a second black baby sometimes by a different black man.

. For most white women today , black pregnancy is the sign of ultimate sexual freedom and a statement to the world of their sexual control over their bodies. Ie not limited to white men. So many previuos generation faced a huge taboo against black pregnancy and extra marrital sex. Many women todat are trying to catch up. Many of their husbands are joyfully helping them with sometimes numerous lovers. However, as you say, for many of these mature women the clock has run out on pregnancies. Yet they do enjoy trying
You are right, it's certainly a sign of sexual freedom. I hope that good medicine (what a name) reads your posting. He could learn a lot. Unfortunately I am afraid that he doesn't have the courage to let his wife have sex with a well-endowed black man. That's a pity for him and his wife. There is just so much to gain by letting your wife get a black lover which all white women deserve in order to get rid of any sexual frustrations.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_ir152.jpg

Hi silikonka45,Thanks for posting! I agree, it's just incredibly arousing to see you own wife pregnant with a black baby. It would be heaven if my wife decides to drop the pill. She wants me to ask her to stop taking prevention. I wish she would just do it.View attachment 639123

I would like to see it. Be present when cuckold is seeing her wife how she get pregnant with black guy. I would like to see all of them.... her and cuckolds eyes and bulls face how he feels like king..... and sorry my bad english :D

Back