White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
Why am I not surprised. They want us white husbands to make girl babies and they make the boy babies. Interesting picture and comment. Been on the receiving end of that comment. Ie my fault she's pregnant because I did a poor job cleaning out all his cum.
It's often a completed job to clean it completely! But it's a very satisfying job nevertheless. :)C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_zz preg 007.png

If the couple is prepared and has thoroughly discussed it, there is nothing wrong with having a baby with your bull(s). These days with all types of fertilization options, sperm donation, adoption, second marriages, etc having a baby that is not 100% the genetic match of the couple should not be a big deal. The important thing is to make sure the baby has a good home and parents to love and support it. Whether you include the bull in the baby rearing is up to the couple. We think it would actually complicate things to try to include the extra male in the family relationship, but other people may see it differently., but we aren't in this to add an extra husband/daddy/whatever. This is for the sexual enjoyment of all, though knowing that a product of sex is babies and it can happen and couples should be open to that if they practice bareback sex, sometimes even with contraception. In any case, a resulting baby is still your loving wife's baby and why would you not want to love that as a part of her? All the shame or embarrassment or having to explain to the baby their origin can all be dealt with and should not keep you from having a baby if you want one.

If the couple is prepared and has thoroughly discussed it, there is nothing wrong with having a baby with your bull(s). These days with all types of fertilization options, sperm donation, adoption, second marriages, etc having a baby that is not 100% the genetic match of the couple should get not be a big deal. The important thing is to make sure the baby has a good home and parents to love and support it. Whether you include the bull in the baby rearing is up to the couple. We think it would actually complicate things to try to include the extra male in the family relationship, but other people may see it differently., but we aren't in this to add an extra husband/daddy/whatever. This is for the sexual enjoyment of all, though knowing that a product of sex is babies and it can happen and couples should be open to that if they practice bareback sex, sometimes even with contraception. In any case, a resulting baby is still your loving wife's baby and why would you not want to love that as a part of her? All the shame or embarrassment or having to explain to the baby their origin can all be dealt with and should not keep you from having a baby if you want one.
Thanks Dixiemaru. It has been a great pleasure to read your post!! It makes the decision so much easier when I hear from intelligent people like you and you support our wish to breed interracially.

I would love to raise a biracial baby. I would always think of the baby as a symbol of how deeply my wife and I love each other. The baby will receive a lot of love and have a good home.

I will always think of the baby as a result of our strong commitment to the interracial cuckold lifestyle!

Thanks for posting. It has been a great help! You are very welcome to post again if you think of something my wife and I could be interested in!C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_677159905.jpg

If the couple is prepared and has thoroughly discussed it, there is nothing wrong with having a baby with your bull(s). These days with all types of fertilization options, sperm donation, adoption, second marriages, etc having a baby that is not 100% the genetic match of the couple should not be a big deal. The important thing is to make sure the baby has a good home and parents to love and support it. Whether you include the bull in the baby rearing is up to the couple. We think it would actually complicate things to try to include the extra male in the family relationship, but other people may see it differently., but we aren't in this to add an extra husband/daddy/whatever. This is for the sexual enjoyment of all, though knowing that a product of sex is babies and it can happen and couples should be open to that if they practice bareback sex, sometimes even with contraception. In any case, a resulting baby is still your loving wife's baby and why would you not want to love that as a part of her? All the shame or embarrassment or having to explain to the baby their origin can all be dealt with and should not keep you from having a baby if you want one.
Seems like more white couples headed this way. Black bulls contibuting lots of semen and sperm to help make the babies

Back