White Mistress and Black Bi-Doms (Questions)

Please: Just answers by Black-Bi Doms or at least Black Doms.

Facts: White (40years old) wife AND Mistress, still good in shape, dominant and her hubby (small) and 37 years old. 7 years of marriage and 9 years in BDSM and Cuckold Lifestyle. We do have a permanent Bull (for me) and Master (for him). I just curious and wanted to ask some questions. Please, be honest! Ill answer mines first

1. Is the white hubby/boyfriend allowed to talk to you or just if YOU allows him to do so? My Bull commands him to be silent. Just "Welcome..." or "yes" or "no" when asked!
2. What is your name for him? No morale her please. In our play hubby is just "white BOY", "Sissy", "little Cuck" or "loser".
3. How does hubby/boyfriend call YOU? We are fine with "Mistress" or "My Lady" when speaking to me. When speaking to my Black handsome Bull he is only to say "SIR". In every answer he is commanded to. When doing some things wrong or not fast enough in my or Bull´s expectation he HAS to say: "Master". Loud(!!) and Proud(!!) and not once. Often twice or more. My Lover does so just to humiliate the "white BOY". And I have to admit. 100% fun for me. Hubby can not stand eye contact with his Master and he makes fun of it "Look at me, white boy! Who am I?" and Hubby has to look and say "My Master". Always ashamed looks to me and then head to the ground.
4. Are there any rituals? Humiliating ones? We do have a lot

- Hubby is on all fours when his Master joins us! Naked, Dog Collar and his dicklet in chastity. Head down. When I ask him to come hin Hubby just says "Welcome SIR" and yes, on all fours!
- Not every time, but often, hubby has to welcome him properly. Kissing his feet. Both! Or when we are in BDSM Play Mood. Licking his boots! in front of me, for sure.
- Hubby has to thank HIM for coming when I demand him to do so and then ask (ritual) "Sir, I ask you, Sir I BEG you. Please FUCK my wife"
- After 3 years (by now) doing so. My Bull is allowed to kiss me. French kissing. In front of my husband. First I was not into it, but now it is a....ritual. French kissing while hubby is on all fours, maybe licking his Master´s Boots

- before we are making out or simply fukcing. Hubby has to prepare the "place". The marital bed, of course. Get towels and drinks.
- And hubby has to blow! Blow his Masters Cock real hard and when he does so, im making out with my Bull.
- 3 years of trust. No condoms, many creampies. All for hubby! We are watching with JOY!!!
- Masters idea I was not a fan of, long, long time. Giving hubby the wedding rings, both, in his hands and jerking on it. Clean up with just his tounge. At first I was like "oh, this is respect less and things" but now it is a bond between us three.
5. Are you and the boyfriend/hubby friends? a bit! Sometime, not often, my Bull and hubby go into a bar or so, while im meeting with one of my female friends. It is not sexual, except that hubby has to call him "SIR" all evening long.

6. Do others know? Not really! Just my very best female friend and my sister. We are NOT doing any sexual to make it clear, but live the BDSM lifestyle. The do not to be told that the Black Man is my Bull, because hubby calls him SIR. Yeah, in front of them. We are not openly talking about it or so. But a long French kiss with hubby standing aside is hint enough. They both took it easy and now and then when they show up (party or so) they have a grin from ear to ear. Hubby is not amused, but who cares? They like my bull, hug him, talk with him as friends and YES ask him some things. They asked if we both fuck (of course) but my lover is a cunning gentleman. He demands of hubby to tell them by himself. So hubby whispered "He fucks my wife" and Mr. Bull just said "Think they can't hear you. Repeat, Bitch!" Yep, he said bitch and both ladies can't hold on and burst a laugh. "Hubby repeated: "Friends name" and "Sister", Mr XXX is my Bull. He fucks my wife." Not engouh you think. As I said, I have a Bull who mind fucks him a lot. "Why do I do so, bitch? Say it! Come on. Tell your sister in law and this nice lady why". And hubby really said "Because I asked you to do so, SIR" and corrects himself "I begged you, SIR" Never had sex or something when they wear near, but since then we openly live the BDSM life and they also know. Cuckolding.

And to makes things perfect. My Bull is 28 years old. 12 years younger than me and 9 years younger then hubby. And hubby still calls him "SIR"

Back