White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
My husband never had a balck cock in his mouth but I know he would wish it. I told him about a relation ship with a black guy before him, and my hubby turned on as I never saw him before!
He said me that he would have liked be watching us having sex somethime in front of him. I answered that I didn't know if my ex black boyfriend could feel excited if he was watched by another guy. Then my hubby said me that he would have sucked his cock (or assited me to make it) provided that he fuck me. But it is only a fantasy for him now.
moart bbc we have been with have been eager for me to suck them

0k I have quickly Scanned through all the pages of this string.
Have yet to see just one like my reply.

Taking into account of all the “No Shows”
Taking into account of all the “Fake Picture Users”
Taking into account of all the “Guys that refuse to be tested because they know they are DD Free”

Over the Years and yes its Years I have found that about 30% of boy friends like to have their cock sucked as it helps them relax the first few times. As for the ladies it re assures them that I am there to help them have the fantasy they are looking forward to. The couple realize i am there to help them have a fun time. Once he is hard and she is wet i am happy to walk out of the room and let them play. I am just as happy to stay and watch or take pictures or film their time to get her.

I would and I have. Two. First was someone I connected with thru Twitter whose twitter handle is MigoDingo. He had the most beautiful cock and was easily 11 inches. He was making vids and pix for cash. I was traveling to FL for vacation and stopped in and met him and took care of that thing.
Second was a 21 year old named Rashad I picked from a website called RentMen. We talked on phone and he came by for drinks and let me suck every bit of his 9 inch cock. I love women. I love pretty much everything. These guys set the bar high for me. Screenshot_2019-08-11 TrackStarRashad on Rent Men.pngScreenshot_2019-08-11 TrackStarRashad on.png

Why would anyone not suck a black cock if its offered? It makes no sence to pass up such a opportunity. I'm not gay or even Bi but sucking a black mans cock is beyond normal sexual rules its more like a duty.They are superior at sex than white men,they can provide sex to our wives we never couldand to suck there cock is just doing your duty to them for the service they provide not to mention very enjoyable. I do not find it demeaning,I do not feel that it makes me gay,it is just enjoyable and something I feel is very proper.
Mmmm, yes!!!

Back