White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I coaxed husband into doing that last July (with the Bull in my video). It just kind of happened organically, and the Bull got very, very hard when it happened. Very sexy!
Yes, She loves when Her lover is being sucked by me either to prep him for Her or to clean after. I was never much of a man as a lover (shocker, I know) and that I'm willing to assist Her in being pleased by a real man seems to get both of them really going.

I wonder what does it feel like from a black mans perspective to get his cock sucked by a white man infront of his white girlfriend/wife. There are obviously some power dynamics at play.
Oh yes, when we're with a lover She calls me faggot and says other humiliating things which used to get me hard but the boob vitamins have killed that ability, now I just leak. I always have to ask him to satisfy Her because I never could.

Voting is 100% anonymous, so be honest.

Would you?
In our poly Family, all of us white cuckold husbands are required to suck off our Masters on a regular basis. Our Wives tell us it's the best way for us to feel their power and control over us, as well as being the best way for us to show them our appreciation for the great sex they give our Wives. My Wife/Mistress tells me that there's nothing that makes Her wet, more than watching me swallow a Real Mans' cum.

Back