White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Sad to say (and see) that I am in the minority here. Not interested in doing anything with the black guy other than maybe becoming friends and an occasional high five or hand shake. Play time is for him and my wife. I would be good with fucking my wife after he is finished with her but I would not eat a cream pie or anything like that. Just me....and 37 other people apparently.
They always thank me and shake my hand after I suck them off!!!

Something to add to my post from earlier. The curiosity was in me for a long time. And some folks tend to get really agreeable when the right things are consumed. Before my first two BBCs, I spent a couple of weekends partying with some powder and tequila on a TS hookup site. Looking for a sexy black TS to break the ice with. BC I knew if I could be with her and be comfortable, that I would have no problem taking my next step. Not here pushing the TS thing. But jumping in with both feet ain't my thing either. I've seen my friends multiple times. I like BBC of any sort I guess.
Screenshot_2019-08-06 GirlSiksxxx on GirlSiksxxx.jpgScreenGirlSiksxxxshot_2019-08-06 GirlSiksxxx on TS4Rent.jpg

Sucked one of the wife’s boyfriends last night. Got him good, hard and ready for her pussy while they kissed and she sat on his face. They fucked for a good 45 minutes the first time, stopping to change positions And grab a quick ******* I had fixed them. Then, he fucked her doggy style right over my face while I licked his balls, taint and rimmed his asshole. didn’t take him long to cum, filled her up and kept in her as long as he could before finally pulling out so his cock would plop down on my face. He fed me his cock, milking it dry and feeding his semi soft cock until he couldn’t take it anymore then I lapped up all of the cum I could slurp and suck out of my wife’s pussy before turning my attention to her swollen clit so she could cum again. Ended up licking load #2 off his face and load #3 he let me work for, got close to cumming and pulled out and made me finish him off, took a good 5 minutes of sucking on his cock but finally he gave in and fed me straight from the tap! Love sucking cock and especially when it’s black, long and thick and every last inch of it smells of my wife’s pussy!

Sucked one of the wife’s boyfriends last night. Got him good, hard and ready for her pussy while they kissed and she sat on his face. They fucked for a good 45 minutes the first time, stopping to change positions And grab a quick ******* I had fixed them. Then, he fucked her doggy style right over my face while I licked his balls, taint and rimmed his asshole. didn’t take him long to cum, filled her up and kept in her as long as he could before finally pulling out so his cock would plop down on my face. He fed me his cock, milking it dry and feeding his semi soft cock until he couldn’t take it anymore then I lapped up all of the cum I could slurp and suck out of my wife’s pussy before turning my attention to her swollen clit so she could cum again. Ended up licking load #2 off his face and load #3 he let me work for, got close to cumming and pulled out and made me finish him off, took a good 5 minutes of sucking on his cock but finally he gave in and fed me straight from the tap! Love sucking cock and especially when it’s black, long and thick and every last inch of it smells of my wife’s pussy!
It sounds like a creamy tasty finish. Glad you get to partake of his essence. I hope it's a regular thing.

Outside of the holidays which are hectic, this is our lifestyle. It’s irregular more than regular that my wife doesn’t get black cock and treats for me 3-5 times a week.....she is very active. On weekends, when I can participate, I get my treat which is either visually watching them or being called into duty by the few that like to have me suck their cocks. It’s also far more rare for me to eat my wife’s pussy when it’s clean as opposed to recently fucked. This is just how we life, day in/day out for the most part. We have even had family vacations where she’s been able to sneak away for a few hours to try out new, out of town black cock. This is the best sex of my life, I get to suck black cocks, I get to watch my wife and her friends suck and fuck black cock and I get to clean up used pussies, just spent black cocks, lick cum off of my wife’s friends asses, bellies, tit’s and faces, let them kiss me with them having mouth fulls of cum (one of her friends loves to take a black cock load in her mouth not swallowing any then kiss me) so my cum slut addiction is real and gets satisfied frequently. I doubt there are many people out there that over a years time, truly consumes more black cum than I do.......and the more I get, the more I want and crave!

Outside of the holidays which are hectic, this is our lifestyle. It’s irregular more than regular that my wife doesn’t get black cock and treats for me 3-5 times a week.....she is very active. On weekends, when I can participate, I get my treat which is either visually watching them or being called into duty by the few that like to have me suck their cocks. It’s also far more rare for me to eat my wife’s pussy when it’s clean as opposed to recently fucked. This is just how we life, day in/day out for the most part. We have even had family vacations where she’s been able to sneak away for a few hours to try out new, out of town black cock. This is the best sex of my life, I get to suck black cocks, I get to watch my wife and her friends suck and fuck black cock and I get to clean up used pussies, just spent black cocks, lick cum off of my wife’s friends asses, bellies, tit’s and faces, let them kiss me with them having mouth fulls of cum (one of her friends loves to take a black cock load in her mouth not swallowing any then kiss me) so my cum slut addiction is real and gets satisfied frequently. I doubt there are many people out there that over a years time, truly consumes more black cum than I do.......and the more I get, the more I want and crave!
I'm envious! I wish I could be you and get to taste all that cum

You do seem to eat a lot of sperm.

Back