White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Not white, Mexican man here. Married and have been sucking BBC for 5 years. Its amazing, if anyone here has any doubts do it once! Be careful you’ll be addicted! I was completely straight and black men have hypnotized me.

White/Latina/Mexican what's the difference besides the tan?! Spain is in Europe, so I don't think there's a meaningful difference racially! And, I think the power of BIG BLACK COCK makes us all into good little gurls and chickas for BLACK DICK!!! The ONLY... MEN are BLACK!!! The rest of us are bitches and putas thirsty for BIG BLACK AFRICAN MANDINGO COCK to conquer us ALL!!!

Is this a trick question? Of course!!!

I KNOW!!!... RIGHT!?!?! ALL whitebois LOVE BIG BLACK COCK!!! Absolutey nobody should be surprised that whitebois get on their lilly white knees, kneeling in submission before BLACK MEN, and suck BLACK COCKS!! That's what whitebois are for!!! ... We swallow their proud BLACK African warrior sperm too!!! Good to the last drop! We'll bend over, and let them FUCK us too!!!

She hasn't mentioned her getting a black owned, queen of spades, or any tattoo that signifies our respective roles. Just the tramp stamp.

I saw a pic of a very hot tramp stamp that had a QoS worked into the design so it wasn't clearly obvious what it was.

And she's only just mentioned mine the other afternoon - once. I do work out at the Y and I'd be horrified if I actually had a tat that people saw and knew what I was and have become. At least around the other couples, the men are all cuckolds and the women into black cock.

A black fist making the horned cuckold sign could be played off as a rock and roll sign.

I'm not sure I could or would ever want to be seen publicly with that. As for having sex every time, no.... there are quite a few nights she has men come over or she goes there without me. I was really dissappointed the first time because I thought this was something we would do together. Some times I am allowed to join in and participate sucking him or licking her or she has fucked me with her strapon while I gave them head.

I would say I am allowed to particpate half the time or a little less when she does have sex at home with me there.

I saw a pic of a very hot tramp stamp that had a QoS worked into the design so it wasn't clearly obvious what it was.

A black fist making the horned cuckold sign could be played off as a rock and roll sign.

I'm not sure I could or would ever want to be seen publicly with that. As for having sex every time, no.... there are quite a few nights she has men come over or she goes there without me. I was really dissappointed the first time because I thought this was something we would do together. Some times I am allowed to join in and participate sucking him or licking her or she has fucked me with her strapon while I gave them head.

I would say I am allowed to particpate half the time or a little less when she does have sex at home with me there.
[/QUOTE]
It is refreshing to hear somebody talk about the lifestyle as it actually is rather than boasting about how they always have the hottest sex and do the wildest things. A cuckold by definition is a man whose wife has sex with other men while he is faithful and not having sex with others.

Agree but something is more erotic. Sucking a black as it leaves a white woman and cleaning both of them before the next round of submission.
[/QUOTE

Liking this

Back