White men, have you introduced a male member of your family to BBC

Yes I have!!!

I think all white boys need to get BLACKED RAW and turned-out for BIG BLACK COCK! I think we should be feminized, and take on our appropriate female roles with BLACK MEN, especially sexually. It is the right thing for a white boy to do, and I adamantly support "pushing" them in the right direction, so that they are BLACKED and turned-out. Even if they don't know that is what they need to do, actually... ESPECIALLY if they don't realize that is their proper role, they pressured, *******, ******, tricked, or need to be set up... it is for their own good!!!

I did this to my nephew, or... should I say... niece?!

I myself was "hunted" by a BLACK MAN, who pursued me relentlessly, he was absolutely determined to turn me out, despite my flawed belief that I was straight...in the end, despite my best efforts to get away... he took my lilly white ass, I was BLACKED RAW, and then as a result, I inevitably became a sissy femboi whore for BBC! It was a transformative religious experience that made a woman out of me. Why shouldn't I want the same thing for my pretty white nephew, especially when I knew... that like me, he could feminize quite well!

I work at a place that does councilling for troubled youths. This one, extremely femine white boy named Jeremy, had been getting savagely and relentlessly BLACKED by his two older BLACK step-brothers. Like me, and my nephew... Jeremy WAS a straight white boy, until... his mom married a BLACK MAN, that had two older BLACK sons from a previous marriage. From the day they moved in, they imediately began ravaging Jeremy's little lilly white ass, and made him their personal little white femme whore! He admitted that he became a girl, a whore, that he felt guilty, but truthfully... he loved being their woman, he loved the SEX, and loved their BIG BLACK COCKS, but... his pale little body just couldn't withstand their insaitable sex drives, and savage and ******* FUCKING!!! It was non-stop, and consumed his life, his frail white body couldn't handle it all, he was being overwhelmed. He was desperate for relief.

I told Jeremy, that I would like to see my nephew take his place, as their pretty white whore. Jeremy LOVED that idea!!! My nephew and Jeremy were the same age, and went to the same school, but didn't know each other. My nephew was my brother's *******, but my nephew and I are much closer in age, than I am to my brother. So we had always been close. Tanner ALWAYS thought of himself as a 100% straight white boy, but I knew he needed to get BLACKED, just like I did! I had tried a few times to enlighten him about white feminization, and conversion to BLACK COCK, but my words fell on deaf ears. He ALWAYS just dismissed the truth, and refexively told me that he likes girls, to which I told him that he'd REALLY LOVE being a girl, for BIG BLACK MEN, he rejected the notion. I wasn't getting through... and, now a golden opportunity was presenting itself!

Together, Jeremy and I... we hatched a plan to make it happen. I knew that if these young BLACK MEN met Tanner, they'd want him! Jeremy was just desperate for some help with his BIG BLACK step-brothers, and their voracious appetite for white ass! I had never met them before, I had heard a LOT about them from Jeremy, for weeks, but they were... different than I imagined.

I knew that the younger one was 19, and the older one was a few months older than me, but they looked much older! I mean... these were MEN!!! They were BIG too!!! Tall and muscular, with DEEP BLACK skin, with savage faces! They were extremely intimidating looking, and actually looked a bit evil! They were savages! You could see it plain as day! I knew these MEN wouldn't tolerate any resistance from sweet little sheltered... privileged... bright white Tanner, they'd surely make him their little white bitch...sucking their BIG BLACK COCKS and they would be BLACKING his white ass RAW within minutes of getting their hands on him! I was a little... actually more than a little intimidated by them myself, and I felt flustered when they palmed my ass, and propositioned me to come over their house myself. They were quite insistent, I of course agreed... but only after they turned out Tanner.

As planned, I brought my nephew Tanner to my job, and Jeremy told his step-brothers to pick him up, so they could meet Tanner, and see if they were interested in making a woman out of him. Tanner of course had NO IDEA, but I was so tired of Tanner wasting his pretty looks, on trying to get with girls, when I knew he should be getting BLACKED!!! Tanner had been getting close with a girl, and I wanted to turn him out, before they hooked up, because I wanted him to loose his virginity to a BLACK MAN!!! Like what happened to me.

Tanner's ******* (my older brother) was in denial about BLACK superiority, and vehemently objected to my lifestyle, and white feminization for BBC, so it was only right that I turn out his *******... the power of BBC, making a proper girl out of him would be so much fun! It was a four day weekend off from school, and Tanner had nowhere to be, so I convinced his mom to take him to my job.

I took Tanner to my job, and like we planned, I had him meet Jeremy's BIG BLACK step-brothers. Immediately, after introducing him to them, Jeremy was blowing up my phone like CRAZY!!! As I predicted... they FUCKING LOVED HIM!!! They were loosing their minds, LUST-CRAZED, and were demanding to get their BIG BLACK hands on that pretty blonde bitch!!! I was thrilled, but they were impatient, asking Jeremy and then me for Tanner's address, because they were resolved to ******* him!!! They deserved to have him, and to dissuade them from kidnapping, I promised to deliver Tanner to them myself.

Tanner already had an Xbox one, but had been asking for a PS4, that his parents didn't want to buy, so I bribed Tanner with the it, promising to get it for him, so long as he agreed to spend the night at Jeremy's house! He quickly agreed, and I dropped him off at Jeremy's house myself!!!

I waited in the car until I watched him go in, and watched until the front door closed. Tanner had no clue what that night, and the following days had in store for him, but I knew VERY well!!! I dropped him off on Friday night, but they kept him all DAY and all NIGHT on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday!!! Tanner also didn't make it to school on Tuesday, but I picked him.. I mean her... up Tuesday night, because his mom was nagging me about him.

Tanner told me that within minutes of walking into the house, the BLACK MEN pounced on him, stripping him naked, and keeping him naked until right before I picked him up! The ass smacked his white bottom beat red, pulled his hair, choked him, cock slapping his cute little white face, fingering his virgin boy-pussy, and BOTH of them FUCKED his brains out non-stop... like soulless savages BLACKING his white ass RAW, breeding him, making him suck BLACK COCKS, ride BLACK COCK, for more than four days straight! Tanner was inseminated by them dozens of times, BLACK BRED with millions and millions of proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm alive and swimming inside his guts!!! They made him take showers with them, they finger-trap FUCKED him, one FUCKING his mouth while the other one was FUCKING his lilly white ass! Tanner was only allowed to sleep with one of their BLACK COCKS up inside his belly, and was woken frequently for more sex! Their lust was unquenchable, he was never left out of their clutches, not even for a moment, not in the bathroom, not EVER! He was ALWAYS engaged in sex with one or BOTH of them at ALL times! He was fed ONLY cum the entire time he was there, until he coughed it up, and it ran out of his nose, but had taken much more of it up his ass, from the constant butt-fucking, in the non-stop interracial FUCK fest!

Like all white boys, he resisted at first, but emerged a devoted little white sissy femme whore for BIG BLACK COCK! When I picked him up, he could barely walk, and told me that his freshly FUCKED ass, was leaking proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm running down his lilly white thighs! He told me that he was burping up BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm for days following the interracial adventure. He made quite the impression on them as well!!!

If he didn't go straight to their place after school, they came to the house looking for him! Often, once he was with them, they wouldn't let him leave, or go to school! Like Jeremy, Tanner was overwhelmed, but I assisted them in finding Tanner wherever he was!!! They were BLACKING his white ass constantly!!! As I promised, I gave myself to them to give Jeremy and Tanner a break from time to time, since otherwise they'd NEVER get their homework done!!!

Nowadays, Tanner wears panties, keeps his/her whole body waxed smooth, nails and toenails painted, lip stick, make-up, a perfect CD, femboi sissy for BIG BLACK COCK! At school, and other places, Tanner flirts with BLACK MEN, gives them his/her phone number, and is always giving it up to BLACK MAN!!! I knew Tanner was going to make a perfect BBC devoted little white sissy, and I was right!!!

Tanner and I are like sisters now, and I couldn't be happier!!! More white sissies need to help get all white boys to get BLACKED RAW!!! It is the most important thing a white sissy trap can do!!!

Sorry, but this sounds like total BS!!

Yes I have!!!

I think all white boys need to get BLACKED RAW and turned-out for BIG BLACK COCK! I think we should be feminized, and take on our appropriate female roles with BLACK MEN, especially sexually. It is the right thing for a white boy to do, and I adamantly support "pushing" them in the right direction, so that they are BLACKED and turned-out. Even if they don't know that is what they need to do, actually... ESPECIALLY if they don't realize that is their proper role, they pressured, *******, ******, tricked, or need to be set up... it is for their own good!!!

I myself was "hunted" by a BLACK MAN, who pursued me relentlessly, he was absolutely determined to turn me out, despite my flawed belief that I was straight...in the end, despite my best efforts to get away... he took my lilly white ass, I was BLACKED RAW, and then as a result, I inevitably became a sissy femboi whore for BBC! It was a transformative religious experience that made a woman out of me. Why shouldn't I want the same thing for my pretty white nephew, especially when I knew... that like me, he could feminize quite well!

I work at a place that does councilling for troubled youths. This one, extremely femine white boy named Jeremy, had been getting savagely and relentlessly BLACKED by his two older BLACK step-brothers. Like me, and my nephew... Jeremy WAS a straight white boy, until... his mom married a BLACK MAN, that had two older BLACK sons from a previous marriage. From the day they moved in, they imediately began ravaging Jeremy's little lilly white ass, and made him their personal little white femme whore! He admitted that he became a girl, a whore, that he felt guilty, but truthfully... he loved being their woman, he loved the SEX, and loved their BIG BLACK COCKS, but... his pale little body just couldn't withstand their insaitable sex drives, and savage and ******* FUCKING!!! It was non-stop, and consumed his life, his frail white body couldn't handle it all, he was being overwhelmed. He was desperate for relief.

I told Jeremy, that I would like to see my nephew take his place, as their pretty white whore. Jeremy LOVED that idea!!! My nephew and Jeremy were the same age, and went to the same school, but didn't know each other. My nephew was my brother's *******, but my nephew and I are much closer in age, than I am to my brother. So we had always been close. Tanner ALWAYS thought of himself as a 100% straight white boy, but I knew he needed to get BLACKED, just like I did! I had tried a few times to enlighten him about white feminization, and conversion to BLACK COCK, but my words fell on deaf ears. He ALWAYS just dismissed the truth, and refexively told me that he likes girls, to which I told him that he'd REALLY LOVE being a girl, for BIG BLACK MEN, he rejected the notion. I wasn't getting through... and, now a golden opportunity was presenting itself!

Together, Jeremy and I... we hatched a plan to make it happen. I knew that if these young BLACK MEN met Tanner, they'd want him! Jeremy was just desperate for some help with his BIG BLACK step-brothers, and their voracious appetite for white ass! I had never met them before, I had heard a LOT about them from Jeremy, for weeks, but they were... different than I imagined.

I knew that the younger one was 19, and the older one was a few months older than me, but they looked much older! I mean... these were MEN!!! They were BIG too!!! Tall and muscular, with DEEP BLACK skin, with savage faces! They were extremely intimidating looking, and actually looked a bit evil! They were savages! You could see it plain as day! I knew these MEN wouldn't tolerate any resistance from sweet little sheltered... privileged... bright white Tanner, they'd surely make him their little white bitch...sucking their BIG BLACK COCKS and they would be BLACKING his white ass RAW within minutes of getting their hands on him! I was a little... actually more than a little intimidated by them myself, and I felt flustered when they palmed my ass, and propositioned me to come over their house myself. They were quite insistent, I of course agreed... but only after they turned out Tanner.

As planned, I brought my nephew Tanner to my job, and Jeremy told his step-brothers to pick him up, so they could meet Tanner, and see if they were interested in making a woman out of him. Tanner of course had NO IDEA, but I was so tired of Tanner wasting his pretty looks, on trying to get with girls, when I knew he should be getting BLACKED!!! Tanner had been getting close with a girl, and I wanted to turn him out, before they hooked up, because I wanted him to loose his virginity to a BLACK MAN!!! Like what happened to me.

Tanner's ******* (my older brother) was in denial about BLACK superiority, and vehemently objected to my lifestyle, and white feminization for BBC, so it was only right that I turn out his *******... the power of BBC, making a proper girl out of him would be so much fun! It was a four day weekend off from school, and Tanner had nowhere to be, so I convinced his mom to take him to my job.

I took Tanner to my job, and like we planned, I had him meet Jeremy's BIG BLACK step-brothers. Immediately, after introducing him to them, Jeremy was blowing up my phone like CRAZY!!! As I predicted... they FUCKING LOVED HIM!!! They were loosing their minds, LUST-CRAZED, and were demanding to get their BIG BLACK hands on that pretty blonde bitch!!! I was thrilled, but they were impatient, asking Jeremy and then me for Tanner's address, because they were resolved to ******* him!!! They deserved to have him, and to dissuade them from kidnapping, I promised to deliver Tanner to them myself.

Tanner already had an Xbox one, but had been asking for a PS4, that his parents didn't want to buy, so I bribed Tanner with the it, promising to get it for him, so long as he agreed to spend the night at Jeremy's house! He quickly agreed, and I dropped him off at Jeremy's house myself!!!

I waited in the car until I watched him go in, and watched until the front door closed. Tanner had no clue what that night, and the following days had in store for him, but I knew VERY well!!! I dropped him off on Friday night, but they kept him all DAY and all NIGHT on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday!!! Tanner also didn't make it to school on Tuesday, but I picked him.. I mean her... up Tuesday night, because his mom was nagging me about him.

Tanner told me that within minutes of walking into the house, the BLACK MEN pounced on him, stripping him naked, and keeping him naked until right before I picked him up! The ass smacked his white bottom beat red, pulled his hair, choked him, cock slapping his cute little white face, fingering his virgin boy-pussy, and BOTH of them FUCKED his brains out non-stop... like soulless savages BLACKING his white ass RAW, breeding him, making him suck BLACK COCKS, ride BLACK COCK, for more than four days straight! Tanner was inseminated by them dozens of times, BLACK BRED with millions and millions of proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm alive and swimming inside his guts!!! They made him take showers with them, they finger-trap FUCKED him, one FUCKING his mouth while the other one was FUCKING his lilly white ass! Tanner was only allowed to sleep with one of their BLACK COCKS up inside his belly, and was woken frequently for more sex! Their lust was unquenchable, he was never left out of their clutches, not even for a moment, not in the bathroom, not EVER! He was ALWAYS engaged in sex with one or BOTH of them at ALL times! He was fed ONLY cum the entire time he was there, until he coughed it up, and it ran out of his nose, but had taken much more of it up his ass, from the constant butt-fucking, in the non-stop interracial FUCK fest!

Like all white boys, he resisted at first, but emerged a devoted little white sissy femme whore for BIG BLACK COCK! When I picked him up, he could barely walk, and told me that his freshly FUCKED ass, was leaking proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm running down his lilly white thighs! He told me that he was burping up BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm for days following the interracial adventure. He made quite the impression on them as well!!!

If he didn't go straight to their place after school, they came to the house looking for him! Often, once he was with them, they wouldn't let him leave, or go to school! Like Jeremy, Tanner was overwhelmed, but I assisted them in finding Tanner wherever he was!!! They were BLACKING his white ass constantly!!! As I promised, I gave myself to them to give Jeremy and Tanner a break from time to time, since otherwise they'd NEVER get their homework done!!!

Nowadays, Tanner wears panties, keeps his/her whole body waxed smooth, nails and toenails painted, lip stick, make-up, a perfect CD, femboi sissy for BIG BLACK COCK! At school, and other places, Tanner flirts with BLACK MEN, gives them his/her phone number, and is always giving it up to BLACK MAN!!! I knew Tanner was going to make a perfect BBC devoted little white sissy, and I was right!!!

Tanner and I are like sisters now, and I couldn't be happier!!! More white sissies need to help get all white boys to get BLACKED RAW!!! It is the most important thing a white sissy trap can do!!!

Well done. A genuine public service. I wonder if his ******* lost his mind....

Well done. A genuine public service. I wonder if his ******* lost his mind....

You have NO IDEA!!! His fat lost his *******!!! He wanted to throw Tanner out, but his mom wasn't having it. She knew before him. Tanner opened up to her about it after she caught Tanner dolling him/herself up for a trip to Jeremy's house. Tanner completely absolved me of any blame, told her that it was all completely him, and honestly... they've never been closer. Tanner's become the ******* she always wanted.

She stood up for Tanner when he came out to his dad. And she told him that it is different for white boys today. That he (her husband) never had to compete with BLACK MEN growing up, and has no idea how unrealistic it is for white boys to try, or how feminizing it can be. She talked about how it happened to me, and now Tanner, other white boys at school, and how it could have just as easily happened to him! Tanner told me all about it when it happened!

Also, after hearing about BLACK MEN from her *******, and from me... she has become increasingly curious about BBC!!! She is asking me sexual questions about BLACK MEN all the time now! She's fascinated with their masculinity and dominance. I think that after what's happened to me and Tanner, she is wondering about what they must REALLY be like to have been able to do that to us, that they've made women out of us, and what they could do to/with her! It's only natural for her to want to have sex with BLACK MEN! I have told her so plainly! I know she's thinking about it, and it's probably only a matter of time before she does. I really... REALLY want her to cheat on my brother with some BLACK MEN, and see if she can cuck him! She thinks he would never go for it, but she has seen the power of BLACK COCK on her baby boy, and me, and is beginning to question what is actually possible! Who knows knows... down the road, maybe she can encourage him to suck BLACK COCKS and get his lilly white bottom BLACKED RAW like Tanner and I!?!?

My wife and I were already devotees of BBC when we introduced our ******* David. David was 18 and in his last year of high school. Curly, one of his Black classmates, had been interested in David since they were freshmen at school. But in their senior year they had several classes together. This gave Curly a chance to get close to David and get to know him better, as they were often given class projects to work on together. This gave my wife, Nadia, and I an opportunity to meet Curly and see that he was a nice, well adjusted young man and was president of the Gay Students association. We could tell that Curly was interested in more than just friendship with David, and both Nadia and I felt that the two would make a nice couple.

David though was interested in Susan, an attractive white classmate, who was also interested in him. He also showed no interest in boys beyond sports and friendship. So when Curly invited David to attend a basket ball game with him, David declined. When David told me about it, I suggested that he reconsider as it might be fun. To which David said: “I'm not gay. Curly needs a gay partner.”

Since the game was two weeks away, I hoped that David would reconsider. So when I was alone I called Curly and told him that I thought quite highly of him and was sorry that David had declined his invitation. Then I told Curly to not give up and that I'd do what I can to convince David to go out with him.

I had another talk with David and told him that he should at least go out once with Curly, otherwise people might think he was anti-gay. Since David didn't want people to think he was a bigot, he agreed to go out with Curly should he ask again. So when Curly called, David accepted and the date was on.

Curly picked David up at our house at 5 PM Friday evening, and didn't bring him home until Sunday afternoon.

When David came home he didn't say much at first but quickly went to the bathroom and showered. At supper he hardly said a word and Nadia and I didn't ask. He looked and acted confused. Since it was Spring Break, there were no classes Monday. David slept in and stayed in his room most of the day.

So I called Curly to find out what had happened. He first asked how David was doing, so I told him. Then Curly said they had a great time at the game and afterward they went to his older brother's place to ******* beer and smoke some hash. The alcohol and hash combo caused David to relax and lose his inhibitions. Curly's older brother, George, and cousin, Marcus, were also there and they couldn't resist a virgin white boi. The Black men all undressed and then Curly helped David out of his clothes so that all four were naked. They led David to George's bedroom and made to kneel in front of Curly. Curly waved his erect cock in David's face. David took Curly's cock in his mouth and started sucking. Curly said David needed some training to be a better cock sucker, but it felt good that David was accepting his place as a servant to Black men.

Curly resisted cumming in David's mouth as he wanted to explore him more. George and Marcus helped David up and on to the bed, where he was laid on his back. Marcus helped raise David's hips so George could lube his ass. Then Curly mounted David and slowly worked his cock up David's virgin boi pussy, popping his ass cherry. David made a whimper as his sphincter tried to resist the invasion by Curly's cock. But resistance was futile and soon Curly was inside David, balls' deep.

As Curly savored the moment, David tried to pretend he didn't like what was happening. Then Curly began pumping David with a slow forward and quickly back motion. David's body quickly got in sync with Curly. After ten or more minutes, Curly reached a point of pleasure where he could not hold it back. His body tensed as his cock shot loads of potent Black seed deep inside David. Curly's sperm would penetrate David's body cells and transform him, whether he liked it or not, into the BBC slut which was the fate of white bois.

Though his mind tried to resist, David's body surrendered and he experienced his first anal orgasm as his penis ejaculated semen on his belly.

Seeing David's inferior cum on his belly, the Black men laughed and congratulated David for his first anal orgasm. David turned red in embarrassment when he realized that while his mind might try to resist, he body had surrendered to Curly.

Before Curly brought David home on Sunday, David's mouth and ass were fucked a dozen or more times by each of the young Black men. So when David came home he was an experienced BBC slut and full of Black seed.

After my phone conversation with Curly, Nadia called us to supper. David was still silent and after eating returned to his room. He was still confused sexually as his mind resisted what his body desired. But the next morning Curly called and asked to talk with David. David was excited when he learned it was Curly. The two talked for several minutes and then David asked if Curly could come over this afternoon and also spend the night. I said: “Of course he can.” David was no longer confused, but happy to accept his destiny.

With Curly coming over, David was excited and acted like a young girl getting ready for a date with her boyfriend. Of course in a sense David was now like a young girl as Curly had ****** David's feminine side out of hiding and to become the dominant part of his physique.

Since my bedroom was next to David's, that night I was able to hear his bed squeaking. Then I heard Curly make a loud masculine grunt while David made a softer feminine whimper, as Curly's Black cock pounded David's white boi pussy.

Our golden boy was now our golden gurl.

Yes I have!!!

I agree

Yes I have!!!

I love this story.

lovely. which family member did you consider if you don't mind sharing.[/QUOT
Yes I have!!!

I would LOVE to hear more about THAT!!!
It was like 20 years ago by accident. My younger brother (19 yo then) took my laptop and while working with It, he saw my huge collection of IR sex pics and videos (black men fucking White girls and white boys too, or just showing their huge black cocks).
He got used to It, and some day I found my complete collection in his own PC, lol.
Now he's 39 yo (I'm almost 46), and he's still pussy free (never had even a GF).
We do not talk about it, but I'm sure he likes black cock as much as I do.

Last edited:
It was like 20 years ago by accident. My younger brother (19 yo then) took my laptop and while working with It, he saw my huge collection of IR sex pics and videos (black men fucking White girls and white boys too, or just showing their huge black cocks).
He foto used to It, and some day I found my complete collection un his own PC, lol.
Now he's 39 yo (I'm almost 46), and he's still pussy free (never had even a GF).
We do not talk about it, but I'm sure he likes black cock as much as I do.

That's a wonderful story!!! Sharing is caring!!! I'm happy you and your baby brother/sister are white BBC sissy sluts!!! All whiteboIs should be pussy-free, and get their lilly white asses smacked get BLACKED RAW!!!

By the way, mom, dad and sisters got blacked too

OMG!!! WoW!!! OMFG!!! That's so WONDERFUL it warms my heart!!! You're entire family, an entire white family conquered by BLACK COCK, and black-owned!!! That is fabulous!!! You and your family should be an inspiration to white families everywhere to submit to BLACK MEN, and become black-owned!!! Mom, DAD, sisters, and brother too!!! WoW!!!

How did you ALL discover submisson to BLACK COCK as a family?! Hopefully it will encourage others, and teach others to do the same!!!

By the way, mom, dad and sisters got blacked too

How did all you "gurls" get BLACKED?! I mean you, the little brother, mom, sisters, and even dad?!?!?! I would LOVE to hear those stories!!! I know ALL the whitebois here would too!!! I mean it's so wonderful to know that your whole white family got BLACKED!!! All your lilly white bodies conquered by BLACK COCK!!! That's something to be very proud of!!! Please share the details!!! OMG!!!

No, but my mom introduced me to Black cock. And since my dad got out of prison she has introduced him to it.

OMG!!! That's so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

So now it's like :sex::threesome::sex::threesome::sex::threesome::sex::threesome::sex::threesome::sex::threesome::sex::threesome:

Up in your your house EVERYDAY... ALL DAY!!!

You're whole white family has been conquered by BLACK COCK?!?!?! You've ALL been BLACKED??? Even dad?!?!?! WoW!!! That's wonderful!!!

How are things at your house now???

Back