White men, have you introduced a male member of your family to BBC

Not quite what you asked, but my mom suggested my wife and I try black. She knew we are both bisexual, and that we entertain men quite often. And even though we were not calling it cuckolding, in reality it was. She and my dad (he passed away when I was a teen) had entertained men, and mom had men over when he wasn't home. So I guess it is genetic for me!!

Great Mom!!! Sex, of any kind, was not discussed in my home. The only mention was in the framework of Sins, Shameful Behavior, getting sent to hell, etc... Top of the list were, mixed race relationships and homosexuality. Guaranteed to send you to hell.
Congratulations to you and your Mom!!!

I would love to have a friend I could discuss my desire for bbc

Yes, it becomes a lonely world when the important things in your life has to remain bottled up in you, with no-one to share then with.
No-one to hear their interests and compare likes and dis-likes.
How many times, have I wanted to tell a friend and had to remain quiet, due to ridicule and peer pressure from all I knew.

Last edited:
Yes, it becomes a lonely world when the important things in your life has to remain bottled up in you, with no-one to share then with.
No-one to hear their interests and compare likes and did-likes.
How many times, have I wanted to tell a friend and had to remain quiet, due to ridicule and peer pressure from all I knew.

Yes I have!!!

I think all white boys need to get BLACKED RAW and turned-out for BIG BLACK COCK! I think we should be feminized, and take on our appropriate female roles with BLACK MEN, especially sexually. It is the right thing for a white boy to do, and I adamantly support "pushing" them in the right direction, so that they are BLACKED and turned-out. Even if they don't know that is what they need to do, actually... ESPECIALLY if they don't realize that is their proper role, they pressured, *******, ******, tricked, or need to be set up... it is for their own good!!!

I did this to my nephew, or... should I say... niece?!

I myself was "hunted" by a BLACK MAN, who pursued me relentlessly, he was absolutely determined to turn me out, despite my flawed belief that I was straight...in the end, despite my best efforts to get away... he took my lilly white ass, I was BLACKED RAW, and then as a result, I inevitably became a sissy femboi whore for BBC! It was a transformative religious experience that made a woman out of me. Why shouldn't I want the same thing for my pretty white nephew, especially when I knew... that like me, he could feminize quite well!

I work at a place that does councilling for troubled youths. This one, extremely femine white boy named Jeremy, had been getting savagely and relentlessly BLACKED by his two older BLACK step-brothers. Like me, and my nephew... Jeremy WAS a straight white boy, until... his mom married a BLACK MAN, that had two older BLACK sons from a previous marriage. From the day they moved in, they imediately began ravaging Jeremy's little lilly white ass, and made him their personal little white femme whore! He admitted that he became a girl, a whore, that he felt guilty, but truthfully... he loved being their woman, he loved the SEX, and loved their BIG BLACK COCKS, but... his pale little body just couldn't withstand their insaitable sex drives, and savage and ******* FUCKING!!! It was non-stop, and consumed his life, his frail white body couldn't handle it all, he was being overwhelmed. He was desperate for relief.

I told Jeremy, that I would like to see my nephew take his place, as their pretty white whore. Jeremy LOVED that idea!!! My nephew and Jeremy were the same age, and went to the same school, but didn't know each other. My nephew was my brother's *******, but my nephew and I are much closer in age, than I am to my brother. So we had always been close. Tanner ALWAYS thought of himself as a 100% straight white boy, but I knew he needed to get BLACKED, just like I did! I had tried a few times to enlighten him about white feminization, and conversion to BLACK COCK, but my words fell on deaf ears. He ALWAYS just dismissed the truth, and refexively told me that he likes girls, to which I told him that he'd REALLY LOVE being a girl, for BIG BLACK MEN, he rejected the notion. I wasn't getting through... and, now a golden opportunity was presenting itself!

Together, Jeremy and I... we hatched a plan to make it happen. I knew that if these young BLACK MEN met Tanner, they'd want him! Jeremy was just desperate for some help with his BIG BLACK step-brothers, and their voracious appetite for white ass! I had never met them before, I had heard a LOT about them from Jeremy, for weeks, but they were... different than I imagined.

I knew that the younger one was 19, and the older one was a few months older than me, but they looked much older! I mean... these were MEN!!! They were BIG too!!! Tall and muscular, with DEEP BLACK skin, with savage faces! They were extremely intimidating looking, and actually looked a bit evil! They were savages! You could see it plain as day! I knew these MEN wouldn't tolerate any resistance from sweet little sheltered... privileged... bright white Tanner, they'd surely make him their little white bitch...sucking their BIG BLACK COCKS and they would be BLACKING his white ass RAW within minutes of getting their hands on him! I was a little... actually more than a little intimidated by them myself, and I felt flustered when they palmed my ass, and propositioned me to come over their house myself. They were quite insistent, I of course agreed... but only after they turned out Tanner.

As planned, I brought my nephew Tanner to my job, and Jeremy told his step-brothers to pick him up, so they could meet Tanner, and see if they were interested in making a woman out of him. Tanner of course had NO IDEA, but I was so tired of Tanner wasting his pretty looks, on trying to get with girls, when I knew he should be getting BLACKED!!! Tanner had been getting close with a girl, and I wanted to turn him out, before they hooked up, because I wanted him to loose his virginity to a BLACK MAN!!! Like what happened to me.

Tanner's ******* (my older brother) was in denial about BLACK superiority, and vehemently objected to my lifestyle, and white feminization for BBC, so it was only right that I turn out his *******... the power of BBC, making a proper girl out of him would be so much fun! It was a four day weekend off from school, and Tanner had nowhere to be, so I convinced his mom to take him to my job.

I took Tanner to my job, and like we planned, I had him meet Jeremy's BIG BLACK step-brothers. Immediately, after introducing him to them, Jeremy was blowing up my phone like CRAZY!!! As I predicted... they FUCKING LOVED HIM!!! They were loosing their minds, LUST-CRAZED, and were demanding to get their BIG BLACK hands on that pretty blonde bitch!!! I was thrilled, but they were impatient, asking Jeremy and then me for Tanner's address, because they were resolved to ******* him!!! They deserved to have him, and to dissuade them from kidnapping, I promised to deliver Tanner to them myself.

Tanner already had an Xbox one, but had been asking for a PS4, that his parents didn't want to buy, so I bribed Tanner with the it, promising to get it for him, so long as he agreed to spend the night at Jeremy's house! He quickly agreed, and I dropped him off at Jeremy's house myself!!!

I waited in the car until I watched him go in, and watched until the front door closed. Tanner had no clue what that night, and the following days had in store for him, but I knew VERY well!!! I dropped him off on Friday night, but they kept him all DAY and all NIGHT on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday!!! Tanner also didn't make it to school on Tuesday, but I picked him.. I mean her... up Tuesday night, because his mom was nagging me about him.

Tanner told me that within minutes of walking into the house, the BLACK MEN pounced on him, stripping him naked, and keeping him naked until right before I picked him up! The ass smacked his white bottom beat red, pulled his hair, choked him, cock slapping his cute little white face, fingering his virgin boy-pussy, and BOTH of them FUCKED his brains out non-stop... like soulless savages BLACKING his white ass RAW, breeding him, making him suck BLACK COCKS, ride BLACK COCK, for more than four days straight! Tanner was inseminated by them dozens of times, BLACK BRED with millions and millions of proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm alive and swimming inside his guts!!! They made him take showers with them, they finger-trap FUCKED him, one FUCKING his mouth while the other one was FUCKING his lilly white ass! Tanner was only allowed to sleep with one of their BLACK COCKS up inside his belly, and was woken frequently for more sex! Their lust was unquenchable, he was never left out of their clutches, not even for a moment, not in the bathroom, not EVER! He was ALWAYS engaged in sex with one or BOTH of them at ALL times! He was fed ONLY cum the entire time he was there, until he coughed it up, and it ran out of his nose, but had taken much more of it up his ass, from the constant butt-fucking, in the non-stop interracial FUCK fest!

Like all white boys, he resisted at first, but emerged a devoted little white sissy femme whore for BIG BLACK COCK! When I picked him up, he could barely walk, and told me that his freshly FUCKED ass, was leaking proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm running down his lilly white thighs! He told me that he was burping up BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm for days following the interracial adventure. He made quite the impression on them as well!!!

If he didn't go straight to their place after school, they came to the house looking for him! Often, once he was with them, they wouldn't let him leave, or go to school! Like Jeremy, Tanner was overwhelmed, but I assisted them in finding Tanner wherever he was!!! They were BLACKING his white ass constantly!!! As I promised, I gave myself to them to give Jeremy and Tanner a break from time to time, since otherwise they'd NEVER get their homework done!!!

Nowadays, Tanner wears panties, keeps his/her whole body waxed smooth, nails and toenails painted, lip stick, make-up, a perfect CD, femboi sissy for BIG BLACK COCK! At school, and other places, Tanner flirts with BLACK MEN, gives them his/her phone number, and is always giving it up to BLACK MAN!!! I knew Tanner was going to make a perfect BBC devoted little white sissy, and I was right!!!

Tanner and I are like sisters now, and I couldn't be happier!!! More white sissies need to help get all white boys to get BLACKED RAW!!! It is the most important thing a white sissy trap can do!!!

Back