White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 118 8.9%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
You start milking it because you don't want them to pull out.
You’re probably right I was thinking that wow my ass is like a I instinctively pumped my ass back and forth and squeezing my ass tight wanting to please his BBC and get ever bit of cum inside me I just did not want him to stop and pull out of me. I’m not a fem white boy but I never felt more feminine then when my first BBC came inside me it was magical like I had a pussy.

Last edited:
I am completely locked up and chaste except for my girlfriend's bull regularly breeding me, usually in front of her. This is the only sex I receive.

I am proud of satisfying my girlfriend's lover, and taking his seed. It has made me closer with my girlfriend, definitely.

The bull said I was his practice hole for what he does to my girlfriend, so lots of anal stretching and pounding. If it makes the sex between my girlfriend and her lover better, then I am thankful he is putting me to good use. He keeps saying how anal with my girlfriend is incredible, and I know I've helped him a lot there.

Last edited:
I am completely locked up and chaste except for my girlfriend's bull regularly breeding me, usually in front of her. This is the only sex I receive.

I am proud of satisfying my girlfriend's lover, and taking his seed. It has made me closer with my girlfriend, definitely.
I would love to hear how you both lead to this and how it's currently going for the three of you.

Back