White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
Yes, many times. Being a white jock growing up in mostly black working-class neighborhood it came with the territory. The cycle continued when I started going to bars. I was a magnet for mature black men
I‘d love to hear about those early bar experiences sometime!

Fantastic thread- the first time I really got bred I made a five hour drive to finally fuck my new boyfriend who I met at my job when he was here on vacation. So long story short I didn’t know what to expect but knowing he was bi and gorgeous and built was enough to get me there and when we got to business he bred me 13 times in a row all night long it was insane how much nutt he flooded me with. After that I was no longer interested in putting my- notably substantial white dick into anyone. He didn’t even give me the woman’s orgasm but he wore me the fuck out in the very best possible way.,we stayed together for almost five years and he bred me every single day sometimes multiple times and I loved every minute of it
Thats how it happens

Fantastic thread- the first time I really got bred I made a five hour drive to finally fuck my new boyfriend who I met at my job when he was here on vacation. So long story short I didn’t know what to expect but knowing he was bi and gorgeous and built was enough to get me there and when we got to business he bred me 13 times in a row all night long it was insane how much nutt he flooded me with. After that I was no longer interested in putting my- notably substantial white dick into anyone. He didn’t even give me the woman’s orgasm but he wore me the fuck out in the very best possible way.,we stayed together for almost five years and he bred me every single day sometimes multiple times and I loved every minute of it
"He bred you every single day sometimes multiple times"
When did you eat and were the enemas non-stop?

"He bred you every single day sometimes multiple times"
When did you eat and were the enemas non-stop?
So back then I was young and had no problem taking as much dick and as many loads as he could put in me- a single daily clean out was perfectly sufficient. These days I would need to stop eating altogether and get weekly colonics to avoid any messy situations. So these days I fast for a day or two beforehand and then douche for a couple hours before. Does the trick usually although I’m always sure to take every precaution to ensure there’s no painting on the agenda.

So back then I was young and had no problem taking as much dick and as many loads as he could put in me- a single daily clean out was perfectly sufficient. These days I would need to stop eating altogether and get weekly colonics to avoid any messy situations. So these days I fast for a day or two beforehand and then douche for a couple hours before. Does the trick usually although I’m always sure to take every precaution to ensure there’s no painting on the agenda.
I could take a couple fuckings and loads in my younger(18-22) days but even then I had to fast for half a day and thoroughly cleanse the colon

Back