White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 339 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 243 18.3%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 8.9%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 583 43.8%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
The wife's bull after fucking her for an hour or so and popping his first load in her will she then will have me clean up his cream pie in her and then move to his dripping cock, get him rock hard again, and then ask him to fuck her cuck husbands ass which he gladly does. He shows no mercy when entering my lubed ass and he is allowed to fuck me as long as he wants, sometimes over an hour before he shoots his load again. The wife at times will ask him to ATM me and shoot his load on my face or down my throat,,, she simply loves seeing this action while she nurses her swollen and well fucked pussy from him earlier.

Attachments

• Cuck Hubby Serving the Wifes Bull.JPG
    Cuck Hubby Serving the Wifes Bull.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 217
Like this. What resort? What city?
really any city there Bogota/Medellin/Cartagena/Bucaramanga/Cali ... - just back a few days ago - but countless sites to find trans women/men - absolutely stunning trans of any race/color. When in the cities just google swinger clubs and they are easy to find. mileroticos.com to find encounters - full service like $30.

First time kissing a guy and blowing bbc

I would consider my self straight male with curious thoughts from time to time. I not attracted to men nor I do check them out. I am however attracted to penis. Something about a guys cock drives me crazy. I’ve had my experiences with men before on being a bottom. I’ve bottomed but never made out with the person, it was just straight to the point, no making out some body contact and then being on my back or doggy. Up until recently it had been years since I had been with any guy. My cock curiosity got the best of me lol. So I hope on Grindr looking for a fwb bbc and no luck so then i hear about snifflies and bam I have better luck. I’m looking and searching looking at pics.

I come across this beautiful bbc. Bbc is my weakness. I had only been with a black man once in my early 20 and it was amazing. So here 10 years later mine on the search for a bbc to have his way with me. I find a 30 something year old bbc. We chatted a bit, small talk about what we liked and wanted. We arranged to meet up at his place. By this time my ass is tingling in anticipation. I arrive at his place. I park send him a text saying I’m outside. He responds and says walk to the front door, I proceed to do so. He opens the door we meet me and in I go. Once inside we made small talk he walks me to his room. As soon as he closed the door we grab each other’s cocks, we start undressing and then we’re fully naked. I was amazed by his cock it was a nice 7 inches cut and thick. I had never sucked a cock before but the whore in me turned on and next thing you know I’m sucking his dick and have him moaning. We trade off and then he’s sucking my dick, I was shocked at how good his dick sucking skills were, I can say better then most if not all girls I been with. So I’m sucking and enjoying his dick and how it feel in my mouth. I then get so turned on I start making out with him full on French kissing. We are kissing so passionately I was amazed how much I liked kissing a guy. Something I always avoid because I thought it was too inmate. But honestly I was enjoying it so much I’d love to do it all over again.

Im at the point where I just want to feel his big cock in me where I’m like put it in me daddy. He lubes me up puts on condom and lubes his cock as well. It puts his big mushroom head up my tight asshole and gently is pressing in. I can feel the pressure of him trying to enter me. He was gently and kind. I’m super tight. He manages to get the head in and slowly the rest. Omg i felt like i was in heaven. I felt so full and stretched. He starts slowing thrusting into me until I’m able to take it all in and he can start pounding me. We’re in the missionary position and he leans in to kiss me while he’s fucking me. Omg that was so intense never have felt that with other guys. He said I was to tight and only lasted a little but I was hooked on bbc and making out with a guy. There my story of my first time making out and sucking cock. Something about black cock and mature bbc makes me want them more.

I would consider my self straight male with curious thoughts from time to time. I not attracted to men nor I do check them out. I am however attracted to penis. Something about a guys cock drives me crazy. I’ve had my experiences with men before on being a bottom. I’ve bottomed but never made out with the person, it was just straight to the point, no making out some body contact and then being on my back or doggy. Up until recently it had been years since I had been with any guy. My cock curiosity got the best of me lol. So I hope on Grindr looking for a fwb bbc and no luck so then i hear about snifflies and bam I have better luck. I’m looking and searching looking at pics.

I come across this beautiful bbc. Bbc is my weakness. I had only been with a black man once in my early 20 and it was amazing. So here 10 years later mine on the search for a bbc to have his way with me. I find a 30 something year old bbc. We chatted a bit, small talk about what we liked and wanted. We arranged to meet up at his place. By this time my ass is tingling in anticipation. I arrive at his place. I park send him a text saying I’m outside. He responds and says walk to the front door, I proceed to do so. He opens the door we meet me and in I go. Once inside we made small talk he walks me to his room. As soon as he closed the door we grab each other’s cocks, we start undressing and then we’re fully naked. I was amazed by his cock it was a nice 7 inches cut and thick. I had never sucked a cock before but the whore in me turned on and next thing you know I’m sucking his dick and have him moaning. We trade off and then he’s sucking my dick, I was shocked at how good his dick sucking skills were, I can say better then most if not all girls I been with. So I’m sucking and enjoying his dick and how it feel in my mouth. I then get so turned on I start making out with him full on French kissing. We are kissing so passionately I was amazed how much I liked kissing a guy. Something I always avoid because I thought it was too inmate. But honestly I was enjoying it so much I’d love to do it all over again.

Im at the point where I just want to feel his big cock in me where I’m like put it in me daddy. He lubes me up puts on condom and lubes his cock as well. It puts his big mushroom head up my tight asshole and gently is pressing in. I can feel the pressure of him trying to enter me. He was gently and kind. I’m super tight. He manages to get the head in and slowly the rest. Omg i felt like i was in heaven. I felt so full and stretched. He starts slowing thrusting into me until I’m able to take it all in and he can start pounding me. We’re in the missionary position and he leans in to kiss me while he’s fucking me. Omg that was so intense never have felt that with other guys. He said I was to tight and only lasted a little but I was hooked on bbc and making out with a guy. There my story of my first time making out and sucking cock. Something about black cock and mature bbc makes me want them more.
wait till you feel one bareback

Damn.....going that far hopefully in the future you experienced it raw.

Back