White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 339 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 243 18.3%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 8.9%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 583 43.8%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
Visiting Colombia over three weeks has changed us forever. What a country! I never expected them to be so open minded towards sex in general and so accepting of LGBTQ folks. They also have a large black population with really hot men over there. My wife's aunt brought us to a swinger club for hetero and bi couples. It was easy to find well endowed black men to fuck my wife. Always so sweet, she made them also aware of my feminine looks and I was soon getting some others ready for their turn with her. The word spread and more men arrived to the room we were in and I too got bred big time by countless black and brown cocks.
We went there one more time by ourselves for another 5 hours of brainless fucking and sucking. We now know better what kind of a couple we are and my wife even asked me if I would like to come out and stay there.
My husband craving his first black

Attachments

• 5646227-e2ed67da87cb1356b472285938868a57.jpg
    5646227-e2ed67da87cb1356b472285938868a57.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 68
Yes. I wish I could have it on a regular basis. I at least suck them periodically. My favorite fantasy come true for sure.

Sounds like my first time too. I just knew I was plenty prepared. I had used toys for a long time. I wasn’t nearly as prepared as I thought I was. But I was in sissy heaven before he was done with me.
100% i really didn't think i would lose control like i did. He knew he had me, i wanted to be safe but as soon as he knew i was on the bring of orgasm he told me to take the condom off lol

Visiting Colombia over three weeks has changed us forever. What a country! I never expected them to be so open minded towards sex in general and so accepting of LGBTQ folks. They also have a large black population with really hot men over there. My wife's aunt brought us to a swinger club for hetero and bi couples. It was easy to find well endowed black men to fuck my wife. Always so sweet, she made them also aware of my feminine looks and I was soon getting some others ready for their turn with her. The word spread and more men arrived to the room we were in and I too got bred big time by countless black and brown cocks.
We went there one more time by ourselves for another 5 hours of brainless fucking and sucking. We now know better what kind of a couple we are and my wife even asked me if I would like to come out and stay there.
Like this. What resort? What city?

100% i really didn't think i would lose control like i did. He knew he had me, i wanted to be safe but as soon as he knew i was on the bring of orgasm he told me to take the condom off lol
Well, for me if he had pulled out and taken the condom off and pushed back in I was so lost in the sensations that were engulfing my whole body I wouldn’t have noticed or been able to stop if I did notice.

All of Medellin would blow your mind. There are lots and lots of bars and clubs. The one we went to is La picina in Antioquia on 2 wednesdays. The rest of the week is a bit more conservative, like couples only and paid for services.
Ok, thanks. Is the city or this swinger place handicapped-accessible?, I use a wheelchair.

I've been bred by a couple of black men, I loved it both times and look forward to it happening again.
Fuck, I'm a BBC virgin and my dick gets so fucking hard thinking about a BBC pressing his fat cockhead against my ass and pushing it in, defeating my sphincter, feeding his cock into me, ignoring my pleas as he feeds more and more of his cock into me, until finally I feel his balls pressed against me, I can only imagine how sexually fulfilling it will be to feel a BBC stroking my ass, feeling his balls slapping my ass, anticipating the moment he grabs my ass hard, juts in as hard as he can and dumps his load in me.

The beginning of the thread, the question, have you ever, no I haven't, no I never will. Hmm, how about one more choice, who is looking forward to being bred by a black cock.....My dick is hard at the thought.

Back