White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.4%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 241 18.2%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 43.9%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
You posted, "White men, have you been bred by a BLACK MAN?"

I have an issue with the term "white men." I don't think there is such a thing as a "white man." There are technically white males, but calling one a "man," is disrespectful to actual MEN, which by nesessity means BLACK MEN! Whites are a totally feminine race, who's purpose is to take on our appropriate feminine roles with BLACK MEN!!!

Every white boy should accept their innate Femininity, and be what we really are... sissies, virtually the same as woman, and openly and freely get FUCKED like bitches by BLACK MEN, be inseminated daily like we are trying to get pregnant! I just got BLACKED RAW, and I am on cloud nine, fufilling my purpose... Rubbing my little pale white belly, and knowing that millions of proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm are alive inside my guts, being absorbed my my intestines into me! This is what all white boys should be doing!!!

Yep and it's the whole reason I'm here I got bread and Adult Book Theater front of a crowd and I was turned out right then fuck me so good I want it turn me out my ass is tripping follow him around begging for his dick that was the most unexpected thing in my mind but I couldn't stop him then I wanted it then he took it and turn me into a fag I love black dick I want black dick I want I want black cock balls deep inside me how big please I'll be on my knees black dick big black dick then I got bread again nothing like it I don't want anything else but black cock
Once you have your a sissy faggot for life! And love being one

You posted, "White men, have you been bred by a BLACK MAN?"

I have an issue with the term "white men." I don't think there is such a thing as a "white man." There are technically white males, but calling one a "man," is disrespectful to actual MEN, which by nesessity means BLACK MEN!

Whiteboi, you have way too much of an issue with the term "white men." There are others on here who take issue with the term "white boi". They are synonymous terms that everybody understands and only has minor connotational differences in how the author views the sexual partners. It is actually helpful to hear a storyteller use the term that describes his attitude towards the partner in his retelling. Let's not waste each other's time with rants about the proper place of the White or Black races, which is nothing more than racism in a forum about sexual fantasy.

How about telling us about the first, best, or last time that you were bred? I want to hear details! Where did you meet him? How did you approach him? How did he treat you? How big was he? What did he smell like? How did he feel? Did he become a regular lover or was it a one-night stand? I get tired of finding superficial comments on these forums like, "That's hot! I want that to happen to me!" You can click on the "like" button to say that and lets work together to create some actual substance on the forum.

Back