White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
Wife and I get best of both worlds!!
Every few weeks we meet at his condo.
The wife gets a good few hours of him inside her. Initially pussy fucking but then moving on for her ass.
After a couple of hours he willcalll me at the bar to come to his place.
With both totally naked when I enter, it is only seconds before I Am too.
As she sucks me up hard, he uses fingers to push lube inside me.
Next hour or so he fucks and fills me while wifey watches.
He often cums inside so much and leaves me with a gaping bum hole that his seed runs down the back of my leg.
That’s the best when both get to share a BBC. We have a somewhat regular Bull that treats us exactly the same. After he’s done satisfying her he likes to breed me as well. It’s such a charge to have her watch with a pussy full of his seed and he deposits a second load in me as well. He’s actually coming over later today, can’t wait.

Yes! To many times to count. My gf wants to set up a breeding session for me. She wants us to get a hotel room and invite black men to come in and use my ass as a cum dump. Have one hung blk man after another use my slutty hole, feed me their load, have me suck their cock straight out of my hole clean, then take the next one.

Not yet, but i'm about to real soon. I've connected with a mature black guy and we've chatted and exchanged pics. He wants to meet me in a hotel room and dominate me completely. He wants me to worship his thick black cock, and eat my ass to get it ready for him inside me. He says he wants to fuck me deeply, and although i insist on using a condom, he's already talking about breeding me completely, cumming deep in me without one. I love the thought of that but I have to keep safety in mind of course. Even with a condom I can't wait to feel him pump my ass , and I know that he will feel amazing inside me. I've been fucked once only, by an asian guy with a pretty small cock. I enjoyed it, but I'm already craving more. I know that as my black master starts to grunt and cum inside me, my ass will quiver and clench as I begin to have a massive, super intense orgasm...I can't wait!
You should submit to his desire to take you bareback. You won’t be truly black bred till he pumps his seed deep inside you.

Yep and it's the whole reason I'm here I got bread and Adult Book Theater front of a crowd and I was turned out right then fuck me so good I want it turn me out my ass is tripping follow him around begging for his dick that was the most unexpected thing in my mind but I couldn't stop him then I wanted it then he took it and turn me into a fag I love black dick I want black dick I want I want black cock balls deep inside me how big please I'll be on my knees black dick big black dick then I got bread again nothing like it I don't want anything else but black cock

Back