White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
Fortunately my wife loves black men using her 'slut hubby,' so yes, happily many times. In fact, she had me meet the first black guy before she did. He fucked me so good; when I got home, I begged her to have sex with him, which was her plan...hook me first then she could have as much as she wanted. It obviously worked, 14 years black-only.

Have you been bred and taken a black man's seed deep in your ass?
Yes, I've had a Black Master breed me numerous times. The relentless preesure of his fat Black Cock on my prostate causes my tiny caged dick to ooze pre cum continuously, and once the initial pain of having my hole stretched and deeply pounded starts to subside, I will usually have 3 or 4 anal orgasms before he bust's his nut deep in my ass. I always remember to thank him

Last edited:
Wife and I get best of both worlds!!
Every few weeks we meet at his condo.
The wife gets a good few hours of him inside her. Initially pussy fucking but then moving on for her ass.
After a couple of hours he willcalll me at the bar to come to his place.
With both totally naked when I enter, it is only seconds before I Am too.
As she sucks me up hard, he uses fingers to push lube inside me.
Next hour or so he fucks and fills me while wifey watches.
He often cums inside so much and leaves me with a gaping bum hole that his seed runs down the back of my leg.

Every white boy should be able to truthfully say YES...many... MANY times to this question! It's your responsibility as a white boy to do this, as often as possible! BLACK MEN DESERVE to fuck us all like the lilly white femme bitches we are, and we owe it to them, to be their property, and take on our appropriate feminine roles with them!

Not yet, but i'm about to real soon. I've connected with a mature black guy and we've chatted and exchanged pics. He wants to meet me in a hotel room and dominate me completely. He wants me to worship his thick black cock, and eat my ass to get it ready for him inside me. He says he wants to fuck me deeply, and although i insist on using a condom, he's already talking about breeding me completely, cumming deep in me without one. I love the thought of that but I have to keep safety in mind of course. Even with a condom I can't wait to feel him pump my ass , and I know that he will feel amazing inside me. I've been fucked once only, by an asian guy with a pretty small cock. I enjoyed it, but I'm already craving more. I know that as my black master starts to grunt and cum inside me, my ass will quiver and clench as I begin to have a massive, super intense orgasm...I can't wait!

Back