white men do you like your wife's or girlfriends used BBC pussy better than before she was blacked?

I have always loved a loose pussy. The looser the better as far as I'm concerned.

Lately, in the last few weeks, my wife's pussy has been loose enough that I can get my whole tongue clear inside with no effort at all. She's never been this loose, ever. I don't fuck her anymore, so she must be getting some huge cock daily or has been using a huge toy real regular.

In any case, I hope she keeps it up since it's so nice to reach deep inside so easily.

I should have added that when a woman has had BBC, it makes things far more erotic for me. It's more exciting when I'm licking where BBC has already been, and the more men she's had the better, no matter what race or size.

By the way, my wife's pussy is still nice and loose for my tongue. So far, so good.

Last edited:
I agree. I haven't had the opportunity yet, but would love to have sex with a white lady after she has been with a black man. knowing she has been totally pleasured, and knowing the black god has been in her would get me horny as hell. I think all white women should be with a black man to complete her.

Until we "went Black", my wife's vagina was tight like an 18 year old's, but that was a sign that it wasn't being used the right way.

Now her pussy is much looser (still cute though) she feels more womanly. And I feel proud that her cunt has pleasured some magnificent Black men.

Same here. My husband prefers fucking me after my lover has finished and gone. He says that my pussy is so soft and feels wonderful sliding in. I guarantee that's his favorite time for sex

I'm the same, completely agree. All the pent up tension and excitement means I never last very long

I enjoy eating my wife’s pussy more now than before she went black.
I’ll do so after she has been fucked and when we are alone.
I especially like licking and fingering her when we are alone. It’s my only way of satisfying her and showing her that dispite all the cock that goes in her, that I can still function sexually.

To a husband or boyfriend his woman`s pussy is something special already. To know that his woman is a full-grown sexual being instead of a sexually frustrated frigid teetotal type of person makes him proud of her and creates some extra attraction to his lady and increased lust after her and her pussy.

A well-used stretched and filled pussy is clear evidence of her sexiness. But for a husband or boyfriend there is more than just the physical attraction to his woman`s used pussy. There is a psychical arousal too stemming from the mere fact that his woman is open to taking sexual pleasure as she needs and wants to.

A pussy can be trained to accomodate quite large sizes more easily, but even after a long sex session with a large-sized guy the pussy typically reverts to its original size and state within no longer than two days.

But even at times he won`t feel a physical difference in his wife`s or girlfriend`s pussy, the knowledge of her "advanced sexuality" alone will naturally make him "like" her pussy even more. At least this was and is the case with me and my gf. ;)
Profound

Well all I know is since I have fuck my bull regularly it has opened my hips up and showed me actually how to really fuck and now my husband says our sex is greater cause I am able to do more and I’m not afraid to work it

Well all I know is since I have fuck my bull regularly it has opened my hips up and showed me actually how to really fuck and now my husband says our sex is greater cause I am able to do more and I’m not afraid to work it
Good girl!keep fucking and make hubby proud of you.

My husband can't believe the difference in my pussy since I started getting black cock just two months ago. Not sure how he is going to feel about it later when after a year passes.[/QU
Question: sharing yourself with black men any difference in ur relationship?
Between u and ur husband?- it's important u both stay together in this lifestyle. Don't u agree

Our relationship has actually got better. We have strict rules when I have sex with other men. Its bedroom only and no meeting and communicating with the other man outside of the bedroom. Its very exciting and we will be adding another woman to the mix soon

My husband never mentioned any physical differences but he has said that I am much happier, confident, and take more pride in myself.

I look forward to getting to enjoy my wife’s pussy right after a BBC cum deep inside her. I know I won’t last but a few strokes knowing how she was just stretched and how loose she is....how small I am

Back