white men do you like your wife's or girlfriends used BBC pussy better than before she was blacked?

To a husband or boyfriend his woman`s pussy is something special already. To know that his woman is a full-grown sexual being instead of a sexually frustrated frigid teetotal type of person makes him proud of her and creates some extra attraction to his lady and increased lust after her and her pussy.

A well-used stretched and filled pussy is clear evidence of her sexiness. But for a husband or boyfriend there is more than just the physical attraction to his woman`s used pussy. There is a psychical arousal too stemming from the mere fact that his woman is open to taking sexual pleasure as she needs and wants to.

A pussy can be trained to accomodate quite large sizes more easily, but even after a long sex session with a large-sized guy the pussy typically reverts to its original size and state within no longer than two days.

But even at times he won`t feel a physical difference in his wife`s or girlfriend`s pussy, the knowledge of her "advanced sexuality" alone will naturally make him "like" her pussy even more. At least this was and is the case with me and my gf. ;)

Agree so much with previous comment. I love to fuck my wife after she's been fucked by black guy and then she is certainly stretched and sloppy- a wonderful feeling, but after a day or so her pussy is back to 'normal'.

But it's less about the physical effect on her pussy, it's much more emotional. I love the knowledge that's she been shared, the fact that she has freely fucked another guy in from of me and taken his sperm inside her. Although neither of us speak of it openly, I suspect it's real turn on for her that she can use other men to pleasure her pussy.

I enjoy it so would never ask her to stop which is fortunate because we made agreement at beginning that if she tried and it and liked it then she would continue even if against my wishes. Her assertive sexuality is such a great turn on and makes me very proud of her

I love my wife’s pussy way better now that she has been blacked hundreds of times and given birth to our black *******.

mywayintermsofsex puts it in a very good way:

"To a husband or boyfriend his woman`s pussy is something special already. To know that his woman is a full-grown sexual being instead of a sexually frustrated frigid teetotal type of person makes him proud of her and creates some extra attraction to his lady and increased lust after her and her pussy.
A well-used stretched and filled pussy is clear evidence of her sexiness. But for a husband or boyfriend there is more than just the physical attraction to his woman`s used pussy. There is a psychical arousal too stemming from the mere fact that his woman is open to taking sexual pleasure as she needs and wants to."

003.jpg 0089.jpg 43.jpg

Agree so much with previous comment. (...)
Thank you.
(...) Although neither of us speak of it openly, I suspect it's real turn on for her that she can use other men to pleasure her pussy.

(...)
What you mean... you speak not openly with each other or with others?

i think as a couple you should have open communication channels. Otherwise, sooner or later, it may put your relationship to the test. :confused:
Her assertive sexuality is such a great turn on and makes me very proud of her
i think this is quite common. ;)

We do communicate. What I meant was that she has a kind of power now over me in that I cannot stop her having sex with black guys now. But as I originally wrote, I'm very happy with the way it's turned out and don't want her to stop. It's really made our relationship stronger, although there's probably been subtle power shift with her increased sexual confidence. hope clearer now?!

We do communicate. What I meant was that she has a kind of power now over me in that I cannot stop her having sex with black guys now. But as I originally wrote, I'm very happy with the way it's turned out and don't want her to stop. It's really made our relationship stronger, although there's probably been subtle power shift with her increased sexual confidence. hope clearer now?!
My wife has also become stronger and more self confident. It has been a tremendous journey for both of us. And now being a real family with a biracial ******* is heaven. I am so proud and so happy.

tumblr_my2vkdo3go1rvillzo1_500.jpg

I have always loved a loose pussy. The looser the better as far as I'm concerned.

Lately, in the last few weeks, my wife's pussy has been loose enough that I can get my whole tongue clear inside with no effort at all. She's never been this loose, ever. I don't fuck her anymore, so she must be getting some huge cock daily or has been using a huge toy real regular.

In any case, I hope she keeps it up since it's so nice to reach deep inside so easily.

Last edited:
To a husband or boyfriend his woman`s pussy is something special already. To know that his woman is a full-grown sexual being instead of a sexually frustrated frigid teetotal type of person makes him proud of her and creates some extra attraction to his lady and increased lust after her and her pussy.

A well-used stretched and filled pussy is clear evidence of her sexiness. But for a husband or boyfriend there is more than just the physical attraction to his woman`s used pussy. There is a psychical arousal too stemming from the mere fact that his woman is open to taking sexual pleasure as she needs and wants to.

A pussy can be trained to accomodate quite large sizes more easily, but even after a long sex session with a large-sized guy the pussy typically reverts to its original size and state within no longer than two days.

But even at times he won`t feel a physical difference in his wife`s or girlfriend`s pussy, the knowledge of her "advanced sexuality" alone will naturally make him "like" her pussy even more. At least this was and is the case with me and my gf. ;)
We agree, a woman's vagina is very elastic and the only time I feel any difference in looseness is if I have sex with my wife immediately after she has had a session with well hung black lover. I think it is because her pussy is more relaxed from the recent stretching. In a day or so her sweet little pussy is as tight as before. A few times Amie's pussy actually felt tighter immediately after screwing black cock. It happened when she had been gangbanged by multiple cocks and I guess the tissues of her pussy were swollen from the repeated pounding from them.
One thing we have discovered is the one thing that changed her pussy is childbirth. Afterwards her vagina is now a bit looser but even so, it is amazing how much it recovered from that stretching!

I should add that I absolutely love my wife's pussy! I think the difference now is psychological. While I loved it before I started sharing her and I love now, I just do not view her pussy in the same way once I witnessed it filled with big bare black cocks and their semen. I many respects I find it more beautiful and erotic.

We agree, a woman's vagina is very elastic and the only time I feel any difference in looseness is if I have sex with my wife immediately after she has had a session with well hung black lover. I think it is because her pussy is more relaxed from the recent stretching. In a day or so her sweet little pussy is as tight as before. A few times Amie's pussy actually felt tighter immediately after screwing black cock. It happened when she had been gangbanged by multiple cocks and I guess the tissues of her pussy were swollen from the repeated pounding from them.
One thing we have discovered is the one thing that changed her pussy is childbirth. Afterwards her vagina is now a bit looser but even so, it is amazing how much it recovered from that stretching!

Yes, a woman's vagina is very elastic. It's a myth that it will remain loose once it has been stretched.

036.jpg

I should add that I absolutely love my wife's pussy! I think the difference now is psychological. While I loved it before I started sharing her and I love now, I just do not view her pussy in the same way once I witnessed it filled with big bare black cocks and their semen. I many respects I find it more beautiful and erotic.

I agree! A blacked pussy is much more interesting and beautiful!

The looser the better! She has two toys she uses on a regular basis that are massive, not just in length, but also in girth. I love sliding my cock inside her after she's used them. She's also gotten used to getting fisted, which makes her cum and squirt a lot. Knowing that her pussy is shared makes the looseness that much more of a turn-on.

My wife's pussy is so much better now that she's been Blacked. It's true that her vagina tightens up after a few days, so for me it's more pleasurable to have sex with her right after she's been with her Black lover. That's provided he hasn't exhausted her after a night of awesome sex. Still even after her pussy tightens up, fucking her is still a pleasure knowing that a Big Black Cock has been inside her not that long ago and has filled her vagina with his cum.

My hubby says the same, just the fact that he has seen black guys cocks in me makes him view my pussy differently. He'll never think of it again in the same way.

Back