White Men - Do You Have a Lot of Frustration With Your Sex Drive?

WhiteEuroBoi

Male
From
US
I’m a 24 year old white boi and not only is my penis just 3” inches, but I have to struggle and battle to have an ejaculation. Sometimes I can’t even get my dick up all the way. When I was allowed to have sex with my girlfriend (before she turned to BBC), I had to really thrust and challenge myself to cum. Even when I jerk off, I spend about an hour forsing an ejaculation. And even when I have one, only a few drops of sperm drips out. I never have cumshots.
I’ve watched my girlfriend get fucked by our Bull and I’m always amazed at how effortlessly and naturally he does his work. He’s so skilled at giving her orgasms (to date I’ve given a total of 0 girls 0 orgasms). He also has huge, thick cumshots and can ejaculate with little effort and has a lot of control with them.
This is very embarrassing but I still get wet dreams a few times a month. I wake up in the morning and my underwear has big splooge stains on them. For a young guy I have a very weak and odd sex drive, and so much pent up sexual frustration. But all the black men I see are natural sex machines and it comes so naturally to them to pleasure a woman.

Are there any other white guys who can relate? Do you have a lot of frustration with your sex drive?

I'm white British, 27 and my offering is pretty weak

Size wise I'm above average in girth at 5.1 inches but it's not an even girth, more 5.1 inches at my .I'd section and skinnier at base and towards the tip. The my head is quite skinny and pointy lol.

Length I'm below average at 5.2 inches.

Ultimately it depends on my partner...if I'm with an average women with some moderate curves I'm very limited on positions and penetration. Doggie and reverse cowgirl...I just ain't got the length to get in and stay in.

As a smoker my erection even for a young man are weak...I get 85% firmness and don't hold it for long.

I cum quite quick and it's a watery load and not very big in quantities. In fact I once had a partner ask in horror if I urinated in them it was so watery.

I would say there is definitely frustration towqrds my own sexual abilities for such a young man.

Quite cathartic to be anonymous and so honest about myself actually.

• Wow
Reactions: wit
I’m a 24 year old white boi and not only is my penis just 3” inches, but I have to struggle and battle to have an ejaculation. Sometimes I can’t even get my dick up all the way. When I was allowed to have sex with my girlfriend (before she turned to BBC), I had to really thrust and challenge myself to cum. Even when I jerk off, I spend about an hour forsing an ejaculation. And even when I have one, only a few drops of sperm drips out. I never have cumshots.
I’ve watched my girlfriend get fucked by our Bull and I’m always amazed at how effortlessly and naturally he does his work. He’s so skilled at giving her orgasms (to date I’ve given a total of 0 girls 0 orgasms). He also has huge, thick cumshots and can ejaculate with little effort and has a lot of control with them.
This is very embarrassing but I still get wet dreams a few times a month. I wake up in the morning and my underwear has big splooge stains on them. For a young guy I have a very weak and odd sex drive, and so much pent up sexual frustration. But all the black men I see are natural sex machines and it comes so naturally to them to pleasure a woman.

Are there any other white guys who can relate? Do you have a lot of frustration with your sex drive?
Go see a doctor

Back