White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
Absolutely.

I often fantasize about my wife on top of a bull making out and grinding on his bare cock. She then turns and says "Honey, ask (blank) to put his bare black cock in your wife"

I ask and he nods.

I walk over and she lifts up. I grab his heavy cock and point it at my wife's opening, and she slowly sinks down his shaft. It's humiliating and erotic that I gave my approval by guiding the first time he's inside her.

Very humiliating and erotic indeed...don't forget to show them how much you're honored by sucking on it before you stick it in her

Very humiliating and erotic indeed...don't forget to show them how much you're honored by sucking on it before you stick it in her

I heard that once you suck the bull's dick, he owns you.
I always wanted to be in a ****** bi scene, but I jump away ahead of them and swallow his nut.
I'd LOVE to only kiss her ater she's sucked BBC.

I am somewhere in-between. I would not be remotely turned on if my wife stated something like you can't fuck because it would be a lie and we would both know it, or a manufactured comment just so I could hear her humiliate me.
Anything she feels the need to say about a black man as a lover that could humble me, and we've discussed this, must be sincere, spontaneous or heartfelt. I have no problem with her being honest if he is a much better lover, or enjoys telling me he is bigger. I know it will arouse me if she actually draws a comparison between him and I and informs me where I stand. I do not mind being humbled as long as it is not made up.

Bulls laugh at cuckolds! Wives laugh at cuckolds! If a cuckold can't laugh at himself then who can he laugh at?

3337104.jpg

I am not humiliated by this at all. In fact, I feel proud that I have a 53-year old wife who attracts black men half her age, and who want to fuck her so much. I am also proud that she can handle anything they give her.

When I was 10 years old playing cowboy's and Indians, I liked to be the one captured and stripped I got off then from the domination and humiliation.
When we would go skinny dipping and I would get humiliated for my small cocklet it turned me on again.
In the gym class shower room again I would be humiliated for my little bitty cock and turned on again.
This continued into my adult sex life.
It is just part of me.

When I was 10 years old playing cowboy's and Indians, I liked to be the one captured and stripped I got off then from the domination and humiliation.
When we would go skinny dipping and I would get humiliated for my small cocklet it turned me on again.
In the gym class shower room again I would be humiliated for my little bitty cock and turned on again.
This continued into my adult sex life.
It is just part of me.
me too

No! I like the idea that humiliation is part of the experience I get that and she gets that but it's a much bigger turn on to have a beautiful woman sitting next to me that has accepted my fantasy and didn't judge or feel un-loved but admits it's the ultimate turn on for her to be with black men and loves the idea that I will watch her. Nothing is more beautiful than hearing my girl tell me how much she wants it and has always wanted it. Yes I want her to talk to me while she's on her knees and look me in the eyes and tell me how good it is but it's kind of role play. It's real at the time. We are 35 and we have agreed to live the life now before it's to late!

For me it was being in the military surrounded by black men with large cocks who bragged about all the white women they fucked and how all the white wives were sluts and whores for BBc and they were right
I let my black friend live with me for a few months and a girl I'd been dating a few times came back to my house and we was chilling on my couch and then he walked upstairs in his boxers no top or anything and I'll never forget her face when she seen him, two nights later I could her them fucking in spare room I remember sitting there listening to her screams as he destroyed her, I know that she knew I could her them I wasn't mad but damn I wish I could of watched!

No, I like all aspects of the lifestyle except for humiliation and denial of sexual pleasure on my part, I was never good at accepting authority from people other than cops or supervisors at work which lead to the break of my last relationship a few years ago. She wanted to be dominating and make all major decisions while I passively resisted that at first until it got to the point where I told her to either stop bossing me around or this is not gonna work.

Back