White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
I do find it interesting, those who genuinely enjoy humiliation and still have a strong sense of self esteem. I think in some way it is some emotional catharsis or perhaps in some ways toughening up through challenge. You need some emotional balls to handle it.
a strong man can compartmentalize the difference between the bedroom, boardroom, and livingroom.

bds and m is very popular and the british upper classes had spanking clubs, who knows what motivates us crazy monkeys to do the things we do, bananas maybe

Any white man who gets off on humiliation from either his wife or another man is not a man. You can not consider yourself a real man if you let others humiliate you. There is no place in the homosapiens species for people that enjoy being humiliated. Lets face it, we are all on the earth to do one thing and that is procreate and further the species. What woman would want to procreate with any man who does not have pride in himself? This is what is wrong with men these days; they never learned to take ownership in themselves and therefore they let other people tell them what they like and dislike. My generation has a word for this.... wimp.
Why do you troll a cuckold website then. It doesnt make sense - seems like denial. Of course it is humiliating

Reactions: wit
Absolutely.

I often fantasize about my wife on top of a bull making out and grinding on his bare cock. She then turns and says "Honey, ask (blank) to put his bare black cock in your wife"

I ask and he nods.

I walk over and she lifts up. I grab his heavy cock and point it at my wife's opening, and she slowly sinks down his shaft. It's humiliating and erotic that I gave my approval by guiding the first time he's inside her.

Absolutely.

I often fantasize about my wife on top of a bull making out and grinding on his bare cock. She then turns and says "Honey, ask (blank) to put his bare black cock in your wife"

I ask and he nods.

I walk over and she lifts up. I grab his heavy cock and point it at my wife's opening, and she slowly sinks down his shaft. It's humiliating and erotic that I gave my approval by guiding the first time he's inside her.
The only thing I would add to that is to undress the wife in front of the bull and thanking the bull at the end of the night for giving the wife the sex that she needs.

There is nothing more humiliating or exciting than to be told by my wife's master to French kiss terry after she tosses his salad so that I could taste his asshole on her breath. Or to be ordered to clean here sweet tight married asshole with my tongue after Dwayne deposits a load of semen in her anus.

Yes the humiliation side is massive turn on for me, the thought of my wife sucking on a massive bbc, while I'm in chastity and ordered to hold her hair out of her face and then him doing her doggy style (bareback) over my face is a massive turn on.[/QUOT fantasy is different from reality and what we think we want sometimes turns out to be not so much fun

The bulls are cuckolds as well since the women fuck whoever they want and all their men beg for a piece of pussy
Allow me to give three remarks:

1. The "bulls" are "cuckolds" if they have "unfaithful" wives; otherwise not so.
2. Women always fuck "whoever they want". ;)
3. If a man either "begs for a piece of pussy" or plain "takes it" depends on his self confidence/attitude/style (and the woman in question, of course ;) ).

But i`d agree that most of all an adult lifestyle role does not necessarily say much about the personality of the one who plays it.

Allow me to give three remarks:

1. The "bulls" are "cuckolds" if they have "unfaithful" wives; otherwise not so.
2. Women always fuck "whoever they want". ;)
3. If a man either "begs for a piece of pussy" or plain "takes it" depends on his self confidence/attitude/style (and the woman in question, of course ;) ).

But i`d agree that most of all an adult lifestyle role does not necessarily say much about the personality of the one who plays it.
bulls serve at the womans pleasure

Back