White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
It's a bit more complicated than a simple yes or no. I'm not into the "Look at his tiny dick!" type situation.
And it's not like I'm humiliated.
In my relationship with my wife she is the more dominant in our marriage. So I like to see my wife be submissive and getting dominated.
Black men are much more direct and controlling when it comes to sex. I like it when a black men tells my wife to remove her top and she does so, without hesitation.

It's a bit more complicated than a simple yes or no. I'm not into the "Look at his tiny dick!" type situation.
And it's not like I'm humiliated.
In my relationship with my wife she is the more dominant in our marriage. So I like to see my wife be submissive and getting dominated.
Black men are much more direct and controlling when it comes to sex. I like it when a black men tells my wife to remove her top and she does so, without hesitation.
Is letting a man fuck you being submissive, I wonder if your wife truly submits to any man or just has different sex. Would love to hear your story and how she dominates you

Being cuckolded was for us both a revelation and a game changer as far as the dynamics of our relationship. It went from a formerly equal partnership to basically Femdom. It got so that I began to enjoy it and now I need it.

Femdom seems to naturally fit with cuckolding, although I'm always slightly suspicious about a dominantly natured woman being submissive to a black man. I generally see wives who crave their man to be more masculine, end up getting confused or cheating on their husband, or a dominant woman who is just playing with her black 'lover' while she gets more off on making her husband submit. I think both times of women don't know themselves very well. Which isn't always a bad thing although I think generally it's the men that get most of the bad fallout from it. Women can explore their light and dark side in one relationship, while two guys basically play opposite extremes.

I think indeed that being kinky and caring often does not go hand in hand. As a fantasy it can be sexy as fuck. As a reality it can be eroticising old dumb wounds. At best it gets some folks in touch with their repressed sex drive, at worst a whole lot of emotional confusion and possibly destroyed trust in relationships.

Femdom seems to naturally fit with cuckolding, although I'm always slightly suspicious about a dominantly natured woman being submissive to a black man. I generally see wives who crave their man to be more masculine, end up getting confused or cheating on their husband, or a dominant woman who is just playing with her black 'lover' while she gets more off on making her husband submit. I think both times of women don't know themselves very well. Which isn't always a bad thing although I think generally it's the men that get most of the bad fallout from it. Women can explore their light and dark side in one relationship, while two guys basically play opposite extremes.

I think indeed that being kinky and caring often does not go hand in hand. As a fantasy it can be sexy as fuck. As a reality it can be eroticising old dumb wounds. At best it gets some folks in touch with their repressed sex drive, at worst a whole lot of emotional confusion and possibly destroyed trust in relationships.
I think that dominant women control their husbands and often they control the other men they fuck, sometimes they just want the other man to fuck them so control is not an issue. Few women will admit that they are dominant and often make the husband think everything is his desire. When the bull fucks the hubby the wife owns his ass since he has acted bi for her

My wife doesn't cuck me and I don't know if she has ever been with a black man or not. However, I get extremely turned on when she denies me. When she tells me how poorly I perform in bed. When she tells me how small my penis is. She doesn't seem comfortable telling me these things, but I truly enjoy it when it "slips" from her lips.

I think that dominant women control their husbands and often they control the other men they fuck, sometimes they just want the other man to fuck them so control is not an issue. Few women will admit that they are dominant and often make the husband think everything is his desire. When the bull fucks the hubby the wife owns his ass since he has acted bi for her

Yes indeed. It's ironic given masculine men tend to be naturally attracted to feminine women, and visa versa.

Yes indeed. It's ironic given masculine men tend to be naturally attracted to feminine women, and visa versa.
There is the question how does one define feminine and masculine , I submit to no man and am very strong and tough but there are women who know how to control me just like they rope and ride a stallion so in reality I am submissive to them and they are not women who act dominant but are

There is the question how does one define feminine and masculine , I submit to no man and am very strong and tough but there are women who know how to control me just like they rope and ride a stallion so in reality I am submissive to them and they are not women who act dominant but are

The concept of masculine and feminine must be nearly as old as civilisation. I would think it would be obvious what they mean. You are being feminine when a woman treats you like that. Call it what you want but it's definitely not masculine.

Reactions: a96
The concept of masculine and feminine must be nearly as old as civilisation. I would think it would be obvious what they mean. You are being feminine when a woman treats you like that. Call it what you want but it's definitely not masculine.
Check out Elizabeth the first and how she treated the men around her and the type of men they were, there are many examples of women controlling all the men around them. Different civilizations have different norms such as the one in Africa where the men wear makeup

Check out Elizabeth the first and how she treated the men around her and the type of men they were, there are many examples of women controlling all the men around them. Different civilizations have different norms such as the one in Africa where the men wear makeup

Yeah and she was being masculine as fuck. Elizabeth I lol.

there are all kinds of examples, catherine the great, but I can give a list of ordinary women who rule the roost and as far as masculine would hitler be one or napolean or roosevelt or eddie murphy. The ultimate hero was achilles and he was gay

Yes the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn me on.

After 20 years of marriage, it still feels great to put my dick in my wife's pussy, BUT the excitement is much less. Once I whas reading about Femdom I was triggered. My wife has always been dominant and me submissive.
We both discovered that we sexual felt better playing this way.
When she dominates and sexually humiliated me , I feel much better and she even see the excitement in my eyes.
My pleasure and sex experience is multiplied a 100 times.

In order to come back to the question, I would not only find it delightful to see her fuck with a black man with a BBC and the way in which she desire for, but also beeing humiliated by him, during our sex experience.
I talk about it with my wife while whe had sex and she also starting to admit she like the idea.

I can not explain where these feelings are coming from but I certainly can not deny them.
That's why I'm glad I can openly communicate about it here.

Yes the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn me on.

After 20 years of marriage, it still feels great to put my dick in my wife's pussy, BUT the excitement is much less. Once I whas reading about Femdom I was triggered. My wife has always been dominant and me submissive.
We both discovered that we sexual felt better playing this way.
When she dominates and sexually humiliated me , I feel much better and she even see the excitement in my eyes.
My pleasure and sex experience is multiplied a 100 times.

In order to come back to the question, I would not only find it delightful to see her fuck with a black man with a BBC and the way in which she desire for, but also beeing humiliated by him, during our sex experience.
I talk about it with my wife while whe had sex and she also starting to admit she like the idea.

I can not explain where these feelings are coming from but I certainly can not deny them.
That's why I'm glad I can openly communicate about it here.

I do find it interesting, those who genuinely enjoy humiliation and still have a strong sense of self esteem. I think in some way it is some emotional catharsis or perhaps in some ways toughening up through challenge. You need some emotional balls to handle it.

I do find it interesting, those who genuinely enjoy humiliation and still have a strong sense of self esteem. I think in some way it is some emotional catharsis or perhaps in some ways toughening up through challenge. You need some emotional balls to handle it.
a strong man can compartmentalize the difference between the bedroom, boardroom, and livingroom.

Back