White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
jump in cold wated and your balls and cock will completely disappear, i was in the hospital and had nurses handling me every day and my penis tried to hide lol, they threatened to take pictures and blackmail me

YES! My Black Master just emailed me. He told me he was putting me across his legs and spanking me for waiting too long to come an suck his BBC. I'm scared and humiliated, but I know being spanked will just be a show that he is superior. It makes me feel like such a wimp, but I know there is nothing I can do because I crave to lick his balls and suck his cock like he deserves. Being humiliated and used by him is so exciting.

For us its more about fantasy than humiliation.
We did the swinger thing but found out along the way that I prefer black men and my hubby prefers to see me with black men. Obviously a lot of black men are well endowed but it's more about their stamina and confidence that make my orgasms so good with BBC. Hubby finds it very erotic due to the skin contrast and the amount of pleasure given to me. He is not humiliated by it because I do the same for him with strange females. Is he a cuck? He is what I tell him to be because that is our fantasy, he will do whatever I ask! He is not inferior to black men, has been times he has joined in to pleasure me because BBC could not. Like white men, not all black men are created equal!

It's very disturbing as a couple to see the lack of confidence in some of these white males and couples. Sex is not all about the penis, many other ways to have pleasure and have erotic sex. To those posting pics of there white boy dicks, keep in mind a soft penis measuring 7" or more will normally only grow 1-1.5"s when erect compared to 2-3"s of growth for 5"s and under soft. So cucks remember she probably married you for your brain also, so keep your head up and moving in the proper direction.
================================================================
For some folks there is probably a sexual humiliation aspect to all of this especially when the white male cannot perform.
For others , its about relieving the sexual boredom that happens after years of marriage , or its about adding some sexual adventures to their already stimulating sex lives for younger couples, or others its about the excitement of interracial sex , and for others its about the sex with the large, well endowed BBC males .

"The Black Master's duty it is to emphasize the application of this lifestyle into a Black-Owned home. His place is beside the wife to seduce and dominate, as well as the hubby too. From there, the flow of desire transmute to other related friends or family of the couple."

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/04/black-owned-world.html

The black bull or other sexual partner is just another of the wifes cuckolds since she decides who fucks who and usually has a stable of bulls . Most of the women on here have belts with many notches for the men they have fucked and line ups of eager men wanting to lick the well used pussy

I do rather enjoy people's different tastes in titilating subject matter. What is repulsive to one is thoroughly excited to another.

Some white people just desperately crave to be put in their place, humiliation, submission, emotional sadism.
Other's just can't help the allure of a fine chocolate lover.
And a good few don't even know why, they just feel the pull to the dark side.

I know for me I certainly have a dark fascination with supremacy. Perhaps it's in days of old when tribes, races, nation should conquer another but it feels wonderfully grande and sizeable. There is a pretty huge difference between fantasy and reality I think many need to learn.

I do rather enjoy people's different tastes in titilating subject matter. What is repulsive to one is thoroughly excited to another.

Some white people just desperately crave to be put in their place, humiliation, submission, emotional sadism.
Other's just can't help the allure of a fine chocolate lover.
And a good few don't even know why, they just feel the pull to the dark side.

I know for me I certainly have a dark fascination with supremacy. Perhaps it's in days of old when tribes, races, nation should conquer another but it feels wonderfully grande and sizeable. There is a pretty huge difference between fantasy and reality I think many need to learn.
sucking a nice cock like yours is neither submission or humiliation and I bet your love it when you blow your load into a hot mouth regardless if it belongs to a cuckold. While a nice responsive black cock can be lots of fun to suck so can any cock and once a guy like you gets used to being serviced by another man you become addicted and crave white lips

sucking a nice cock like yours is neither submission or humiliation and I bet your love it when you blow your load into a hot mouth regardless if it belongs to a cuckold. While a nice responsive black cock can be lots of fun to suck so can any cock and once a guy like you gets used to being serviced by another man you become addicted and crave white lips

I think you have it backward, it is you whites who are addicted ;) and it really depends on the owner of the black cock as to whether you are submissive or not. I'm not always in the mood to dominate, just get down in sweaty raunchy interracial union, but I do have my groove.

I think you have it backward, it is you whites who are addicted ;) and it really depends on the owner of the black cock as to whether you are submissive or not. I'm not always in the mood to dominate, just get down in sweaty raunchy interracial union, but I do have my groove.
actually as a man who has done other men it does not matter what color a cock is and from experience the other men are eager for their cocks to be teased and serviced and finally drained

actually as a man who has done other men it does not matter what color a cock is and from experience the other men are eager for their cocks to be teased and serviced and finally drained

Had you posted it anywhere but here lol I might agree. Although dicks do want to explode regardless of how they get there.

Back