White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
But now, I am NOT a humiliation freak. I have been on both sides of the cuckolding fence, and way more on the "bull" (never used the term though) side than the cuckolded. I prefer to rejoice in the exquisite physicality of female sexuality, and do what I can to enable it! It's a pleasure, every time, and I don't feel it is humiliating. I am way more on the receiving end nowadays (the cuckolded, no the bull), being 54 yo, but Hell, I have had my days!!

This is relatable. I think our desires can change as we move through life. We attain a different perspective and find we can be excited by things that never would have occurred to us, or might have been completely unappealing earlier in life. I seriously doubt that humiliation figures in it much for most couples who do this kind of thing.

Yet you allow real men to fuck your girl . Funny
So I take it you think of yourself as a real man. I guess you have never heard of swingers, nor do you know how to treat your women to the pleasures that she can receive from other men. Why is it because that a man likes sharing his woman that all of a sudden he is not a real man. A real man know how to share, only a immature man does not or thinks he is the only thing that matters.

I don't want to speak for everyone, because people start cuckold relationships due to completely different reasons. However I must admit the humiliation thing is the essential for me particulary. It's not the main thing for me, but due to my submissive nature the understanding that another man who's better, more masculine and stronger than me takes the control over the woman I love, adore and worship humiliates me. And this humiliation turns me on. A shy and modest with me she's slutty and lustful with him letting him to do thing she never let me. Multiple partners, creampies, humiliation and dominance are just another signs of the strong posession. And of course I don't mean non-consensual humiliation or humiliation lifestyle. I get off on the humiliation only when both sides agree and only as a roleplay part inside sexual relations borders, I don't want to mix it with the real life.

For us its more about fantasy than humiliation.
We did the swinger thing but found out along the way that I prefer black men and my hubby prefers to see me with black men. Obviously a lot of black men are well endowed but it's more about their stamina and confidence that make my orgasms so good with BBC. Hubby finds it very erotic due to the skin contrast and the amount of pleasure given to me. He is not humiliated by it because I do the same for him with strange females. Is he a cuck? He is what I tell him to be because that is our fantasy, he will do whatever I ask! He is not inferior to black men, has been times he has joined in to pleasure me because BBC could not. Like white men, not all black men are created equal!

It's very disturbing as a couple to see the lack of confidence in some of these white males and couples. Sex is not all about the penis, many other ways to have pleasure and have erotic sex. To those posting pics of there white boy dicks, keep in mind a soft penis measuring 7" or more will normally only grow 1-1.5"s when erect compared to 2-3"s of growth for 5"s and under soft. So cucks remember she probably married you for your brain also, so keep your head up and moving in the proper direction.

Back