White man as servant for mixed family?

I found the idea as funny but with time it sank in me. What do you think about being a support as a white man for a white woman with a black man and live with them together, give away 90% of income to help them and clean all house, do laundry, help with ******* etc. is there any woman that thinks this idea is good? I could just have one tiny gaming room with little folding bed(actually is most of what I need)

I found the idea as funny but with time it sank in me. What do you think about being a support as a white man for a white woman with a black man and live with them together, give away 90% of income to help them and clean all house, do laundry, help with ******* etc. is there any woman that thinks this idea is good? I could just have one tiny gaming room with little folding bed(actually is most of what I need)
Hey drop me a direct message on your idea

Are u based in the uk

If u are I can help with advice an support to help u get a remote home working job which will help if u go ahead with this

My advice though be open to all races as what if the woman was Asian an had a black lover

Or a black bull an black woman

My advice if there's a black person involved submit an do what u put as it would do u good

An something as a black woman that I wish more whites would do

I have heard of this before. On another site, I spoke with a bull who had a white male domestic servant for his family. It was here in the U.S. I don't know about the income part but I would believe that there are others who are doing this as well.

Cocksize?

Ne ho già sentito parlare. In un altro sito, ho parlato con un toro che aveva un domestico maschio bianco per la sua famiglia. È stato qui negli Stati Uniti, non conosco la parte del reddito, ma credo che ci siano anche altri che lo stanno facendo.
Sarebbe bello poter inserire un annuncio su quel sito. Tuttavia, preferirei essere in coppia con una ragazza bianca ed essere entrambi al servizio di una coppia nera dominante. Per quanto riguarda la questione del reddito, non ho alcun problema, dato che attualmente vivo di rendita. Penso che preferirei lo scenario di essere al servizio dei vicini o di vivere in una grande comunità governata da neri.

I hope you a slave for a couple if not get in touch with me im a black woman

I think it’s a great idea and something you should pursue.

Are u based in the uk

If u are I can help with advice an support to help u get a remote home working job which will help if u go ahead with this

My advice though be open to all races as what if the woman was Asian an had a black lover

Or a black bull an black woman

My advice if there's a black person involved submit an do what u put as it would do u good

An something as a black woman that I wish more whites would do
Yes, I think more white wimps, losers, small-dick white "men" should marry black African women/refugees, especially if they only fuck and get pregnant by black lovers! He would then be able to fulfill the useful role of a devoted papa to his all-black children!

Yes, I think more white wimps, losers, small-dick white "men" should marry black African women/refugees, especially if they only fuck and get pregnant by black lovers! He would then be able to fulfill the useful role of a devoted papa to his all-black children!
Ok seniorcucky

Slightly wrong here on this

Stage 1 - starts with a cuckold white boi saying sorry for the way black people have been treated an are still being treated now

Stage 2 exploration - I'd explain facts to the white boi like people from botswana can travel to the uk to visit visa free when there they can then talk to companies who may help them get a sponsor ship visa in an area like the care industry

To me its a step forward an a step back as I'm from Uganda an we have to go through a long visa process to get even a visitor visa

Stage 3 - acceptance the white boi admitting he's small dicked locking the cock handing me the key which I wear on my ankle

Stage 4 victory an cultivation

The white boi has to then find a new white boi to convince to become a cuck for a superior black woman

Also I've always thought it would be pretty awesome having a group that talks Bout the benefits of cuckolding

But with a fun twist

So in my country sadly a lot of younger people get taken advantage of don't know much about sex then older guys tell them anything get them preg an run

Imagine there was a group talking about cuckolds nice decent guys that will let them live with them rent free buy them food an lock their dick so they don't need to worry about being attacked

The girl in exchange just finds a relationship

What if the black lady chose a white uk female

I think that would be a hot good twist this spices up the cuckolding

As the cuckold could secretly watch an be interesting as the white girl could laugh at the guys dick an say see I'd rather pussy than that twig

An it's like hes turned 2 women into preferring women over him

Also in uk

Marrying more uk men with citizenship would mean after 5 years we'd get citizenship here which be good

Average is not good enough

Unless it's big an black u cage it
U admit an u commit

Basically a white guy should get on there knees say sorry they ain't racist

Then I say prove it

Fuck a black guy in front of them

Then they eat the cum

When they do this 250 times at least I'll consider them not racist

I found the idea as funny but with time it sank in me. What do you think about being a support as a white man for a white woman with a black man and live with them together, give away 90% of income to help them and clean all house, do laundry, help with ******* etc. is there any woman that thinks this idea is good? I could just have one tiny gaming room with little folding bed(actually is most of what I nee
Ideal.

Also I've always thought it would be pretty awesome having a group that talks Bout the benefits of cuckolding

But with a fun twist

So in my country sadly a lot of younger people get taken advantage of don't know much about sex then older guys tell them anything get them preg an run

Imagine there was a group talking about cuckolds nice decent guys that will let them live with them rent free buy them food an lock their dick so they don't need to worry about being attacked

The girl in exchange just finds a relationship

What if the black lady chose a white uk female

I think that would be a hot good twist this spices up the cuckolding

As the cuckold could secretly watch an be interesting as the white girl could laugh at the guys dick an say see I'd rather pussy than that twig

An it's like hes turned 2 women into preferring women over him
And fuck the white guy while his wife is at work

Back