White Lady in a Black Bar

We went to smokeys in Wilmington Delaware and were the only whites in the bar.The owner came and sat with us and all the people there were polite and nice. Fuck off trying to make it look like black people are any different than anyone else and only have fucking white women on their minds. I have had a lot of sex with black guys and some women and they are people and not sex crazed maniacs. Everyone on this site should spend a bit of time getting to know their black neighbors because once they do the sex will actually be much better fuck off with fucking women into submission because cocks fail before cunt

When I first got into this lifestyle I was aggressive to the point of reckless. I was alone but I ended up in an almost all black club. I wrote about what happened and posted it in the sex stories forum under the title "first time in a strip club". Cleaned up some of the details as to not look too sleazy but feel free to read it
What’s the link to your sex story?

Tame but very true story:
Nearly 3 years ago, my wife had her female BFF come out to visit for a few days. When it was time to leave, wife decided to go stay with her for a couple days (She lived 2 1/2 hrs away).
Saturday night they went out to a mostly black club. BFF knew someone there who was a brother to someone she worked with (or something like that). While there, a nice black guy got to talking with my wife and during the conversation mentioned he had a new Mustang. Since my wife is a car girl and that’s her favorite one, she had to see it. While sitting in it, the conversation quickly turned from being about the car to being about her.
After commenting about her legs and such, it didn’t take long before they were in a position for her to ride him in the car while still sitting in the parking lot of the club. Just about the time things were starting to get down to business, the BFF knocks in the window. She was worried about her and was checking to see if she was ok. Needless to say, wife and the Mustang guy were disappointed they didn’t get to finish what they started. However numbers did get exchanged.
Sunday morning, wife rushes home to tell me all about what went down the night before. Naturally I was turned on by this big time. Sometimes she has told “stories” that she knows are exciting to me cause she “likes to get in my head” as she puts it. However this time, she showed me a selfie she took of him and her while sitting in the car (before anything wild started happening) so that confirmed to me she wasn’t making it up. Of course we immediately had some awesome sex as you can imagine how turned on I was. Only disappointment to both me and my wife was the fact the guy from the night before didn’t get any (but did get a good preview of what he could have as well as my wife seeing what he had to offer).
Fast forward nearly 2 years and out of the blue one day she gets a text from the Mustang guy. So for several months now he’s been texting her regularly and wanting to finish what they started back then. Naturally I encourage her to keep replying and we both have hopes that it’s gonna happen one day before much longer. I probably won’t get to be there when it does but she promises pictures for me when it does so I’ll be happy with that (for now) I guess.
And by the way in case anyone is wondering, no the BFF isn’t really into black guys but I did hear that she has been with one once tho. We’re in the South so mostly any IR that’s done is kept secret for the most part. And she really was checking on my wife when she interrupted them cause she doesn’t know that I’m ok with my wife doing whatever (or whoever) she wants. Nothing wrong with making sure your friend is safe since we all know how bad things could happen with strangers these days right? BFF is always worried that my wife is gonna get in trouble and put her marriage in jeopardy. Little does she know....

My girlfriend has two friends that she used to go out with regularly, one of them was black only and pretty much always had been. She would take them to clubs which were mainly black in Leeds and would always end up disappearing with a black guy. In the intervening years, we met, got together and very quickly moved in to a cuckolding relationship. Originally just having sex with other men, after an encounter with a black guy at a Black Man Fan Club night at Pandora's club in Leeds, my girl became pretty much black only. Fast forward to last year and her and the other friend (not the black only girl) went on holiday together. First night there, they run in to a stag party of about 10 or 12 black guys. They kind of attached themselves to the group who were good fun and buying them drinks. They sat them on their knees and passed them from one to the other, kissing, groping and fingering them.

One of them stands up, takes my girls hand and leads her to the beach where he bent her over a rock, pulled her short skirt up, panties to the side and fucks her - other people were fairly close by and watched. When they get back to the bar, her friend is walking back from round the back of the bar with one of the guys, a big smile on her face and cum stains down her top. It was her first black guy but not her last.

Her friend did ask about me and she told her that she just has a thing for black guys and was seeing a black guy on the side back home but that I didn't know. Soooo frustrating, she could have just told her the truth that I encouraged and supported her in her affairs!

When they got back to the UK they started going back to the clubs that their other friend used to take them to and have had lots of fun since but her BFF thinks that my girl is cheating.

Both my ex-wives loved to go dancing and drinking, both at regular clubs and ones that were mostly urban or black. I have fond memories of watching the first exwife getting ready to go out with the girls(they knew) as I readied to stay home and watch the *******. Back then we didn't have cells so waiting all night, and sometimes mornings, with no communication would drive me crazy(in a good way). In a rare treat I would be allowed to go with.
My second exwife was more discrete so I would be her wing man to these places if she didn't go out with a bull she was seeing.

It's crazy how you can be made to instantly feel like a third wheel almost when you take your wife out to these clubs. Not in a bad way, but all eyes on them when they walk in. I remember taking my first ex to places and as she walks around guys are saying hi and hugging on her and crew like old time friends while I get the "who's this guy?" look. Some wild times for sure.

Both my ex-wives loved to go dancing and drinking, both at regular clubs and ones that were mostly urban or black. I have fond memories of watching the first exwife getting ready to go out with the girls(they knew) as I readied to stay home and watch the *******. Back then we didn't have cells so waiting all night, and sometimes mornings, with no communication would drive me crazy(in a good way). In a rare treat I would be allowed to go with.
My second exwife was more discrete so I would be her wing man to these places if she didn't go out with a bull she was seeing.

It's crazy how you can be made to instantly feel like a third wheel almost when you take your wife out to these clubs. Not in a bad way, but all eyes on them when they walk in. I remember taking my first ex to places and as she walks around guys are saying hi and hugging on her and crew like old time friends while I get the "who's this guy?" look. Some wild times for sure.
yes the waiting all night would drive you mad with the angst and not knowing watching the clock waiting for sound of a car dropping her off those high heels clicking on the path unreal unless you have experienced it and the total mind blowing when you saw the state she was in when she walked in

yes the waiting all night would drive you mad with the angst and not knowing watching the clock waiting for sound of a car dropping her off those high heels clicking on the path unreal unless you have experienced it and the total mind blowing when you saw the state she was in when she walked in

That arrival that seemed to never come. God what a rush.

Sometimes my guys take me out to parties or clubs to show me off. I wear some really sexy outfits that get attention and love being watched and envied. At this private club I was wearing a sexy dress that showed a lot of my midriff and the guys were doing shots on my belly. It got me so excited they took me to a back room with a round table that spun and got split roasted, filled and covered with cum. It was nice that some of the other female guests cleaned me up.

Sometimes my guys take me out to parties or clubs to show me off. I wear some really sexy outfits that get attention and love being watched and envied. At this private club I was wearing a sexy dress that showed a lot of my midriff and the guys were doing shots on my belly. It got me so excited they took me to a back room with a round table that spun and got split roasted, filled and covered with cum. It was nice that some of the other female guests cleaned me up.
Oh soo great story 😍😍

Back