White Lady in a Black Bar

I have a recurring fantasy of taking GF/wife to a mixed club and watching her dance with black men. They come back between songs and I pay for all their drinks. We then sneak out and have fun at a hotel room.

I try to imagine the lead up to a wife fucking a black man.
She's been a good, faithful wife and she's agreed to this.

But I have to think there's some foreplay, verbal and physical, that has to happen before the good wife is dropping her clothes
(or getting stripped by the black man).

I guess dancing and a few drinks would be that kind of foreplay; to loosen her up and get her mind in the right place

Hubby and I use to go to a black bar. We were usually the only white people there. We were treated very nice like we were part of the gang.

There was a pool table and we would play pool and *******. I always wore something short. Short skirt, short shorts etc. sometimes panties, sometimes not.

Great times. We were bought a lot of drinks and I did my best to put on a good show. Lol

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!
Wow, where are these clubs? I'd love to try them out myself!

I am bisexual and have been with a few black guys. One of my favorite places to meet horny men was at an all black strip club. I knew the guys would get extremely horny from watching the strippers. Worked very well most of the time. Just before closing time at least one or two guys would approach me and ask if I was there for the women or the male customers. A lot of black men can sniff you out. I always told them the truth. I was there for the men. There was almost always a black guy that wanted at least a blowjob and I was happy to oblige.

Back