White Lady in a Black Bar

When she was much younger my wife did hundreds of bikini and wet t shirt contestsView attachment 2909874View attachment 2909875View attachment 2909877For some reason they aren’t nearly as popular these days as they were back in the 90s. I would love to see my 52 yr old wife enter one now, especially one at an all black club
View media item 254984
View media item 256668
yes and the prize for the winner would be tisuck and fuck the judges and all who voted for her in the club

Just wondering what is wrong with the Abo's are they not into white women?
Can’t be too honest here in a public forum - sorry !
Suffice to say they’re not an option compared to black gentlemen from Africa. But thank you for your interest and offer of a possible solution,albeit not being an option in our case,which is a real pity !
Take care xxx

Doesn't Minneapolis have a decent African population now? I think there are many Somalians especially
Not really, we've done the downtown scene. Not much diversity here. Keep in mind she's not just looking to hook up with just anyone that has different color skin. I think single guys or wannabes who internalize the lifestyle think wives are just fucking anyone. "Hey there's Somolians there" means very little.

Not precisely a black bar. But we went to a brazilian venue with a lot of black people. She is Colombian and all of it was as new as for me. I really have no idea of latin dance, salsa or Brazilian rhythms. But she immediately found men ready to show her the moves. Black brazilians seem to be portentous dancers and it was a pleasure to see her enjoying the night. She had always been reluctant to have BBC experiences, but boy I could picture her that night going all the way.

When she was much younger my wife did hundreds of bikini and wet t shirt contestsView attachment 2909874View attachment 2909875View attachment 2909877For some reason they aren’t nearly as popular these days as they were back in the 90s. I would love to see my 52 yr old wife enter one now, especially one at an all black club
View media item 254984
View media item 256668
WOW, I have admired her for a long time but I haven't seen those early pics before. She is even more outstanding than I previously visualised. Superb. Thanks

My wife would really enjoy dating some really nice Black Men that would take her to a bar with mostly Black customers....Have a few drinks, have them feel her up, etc. Another thing she would love is for us to arrange to meet a Black we have never met before at a nude, or titty bar, with her sitting between us and having a couple of drinks with him fondling her while watching the girls dance. After a couple of drinks we would go out to the car and her and the Black man would get in the back seat and fuck while I set in the front and watched.

Back