White Lady in a Black Bar

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!
I will be out there next month maybe we can set something up where I can be a part of it next time

Closest I ever got was being invited to a motel parking lot where lots of BBC hung out and I stayed in my car while the bull that invited me came over and I sucked his cock from the drivers seat. A small crowd formed and I blew 3 other guys that lunch hour.
Very nice honey!!!Now you have to open your legs and let them have your pussy!Black guys know just how to rock our world and I promise you'll love every thrust!!!Pam ;)

Yes, but there was one other white lady at the club besides me. So, it was definitely a very interesting night to say the least. I was actually on a date and it was our first time meeting one another. I was dressed in a sexy, fitted mini dress that showed off my curves well. My date knew pretty much all of the bartenders and security staff too because he goes to this club often. My date was a pretty big guy, 6'3" with an athletic build, so other guys really didn't mess with me as long as I was with him. But as soon as I went to the restroom, etc. I got bombarded, but he finally asked me if he could walk me to the restroom next time so the guys would lay off of me. He also asked me to sit on his lap at the bar so the guys would lay off a bit too. It was a fun night, ;)

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!

i wish i had a wife that would do that.

I love being stripped in a club and taken by multiple guys!!!A group stands around me and me in the middle and they just get up on me and take me!It gets pretty hot and my husband just sits at the bar and sees me getting ravaged by lots of men!When we do this I get alot of black dick and its so good!When Im completely worn out and all wet and sticky then my husband takes me home!Although lol a few times Ive gone back to other guys homes for a nice long shower and some late night fucking and those nights hubby goes home alone lol

Back