White ladies: White slut training academy

yes but i am looking for a long term relationship with training only the first step
A good LTR is always nice with the right person. Best wishes that it works out for you. Can`t be too hard for a good-looking Aussie girl, can it?

Meanwhile, some good training may help you defy the lonelyness (or lack of blackness, maybe?)... i`d suggest to purchase one of Doc Johnson`s realistic look-and-feel black dick dildos for that purpose. Believe me, they work wonders on a desperate white girls body and psyche! ;)

A good LTR is always nice with the right person. Best wishes that it works out for you. Can`t be too hard for a good-looking Aussie girl, can it?

Meanwhile, some good training may help you defy the lonelyness (or lack of blackness, maybe?)... i`d suggest to purchase one of Doc Johnson`s realistic look-and-feel black dick dildos for that purpose. Believe me, they work wonders on a desperate white girls body and psyche! ;)
cant beat the real thing

You would look good in one of them... But don't worry. Yours I'll keep for myself.
At that time I was only 16 and very petite. One day I went to sea beach and within no time I was enjoying surf. Suddenly I huge wave overpowered me and I found myself struggling for breath. I was yelling for help but nobody dared to come help me out. Suddenly I spotted five black men swimming towards me, they were swimming soooo fast that no white man can match them. All of them saved me. As a token of respect I surrenderd my young body to my life savers. They had loooooiooooooog manhood and it was impossible for them to penetrate me as I am very narrow. Somehow they entered. Two in my pussy and two in my butt remaining one got me in my lips. The guys in my anus touched my G spots frequently. I was moaning and screaming out of multiple orgasms. That was the best sex of my life.

I want quad penetration. Is there any hung black bull out there?
A hung "bull"... or four for that purpose. ;)
White Slut Training works best for wives on a personal basis. Always great when they submit for it themselves as well if they so desire, including a friend of theirs along.

The pic`s caption says "The black guy from next door, destroying her pussy again."

i have never seen a pussy being "destroyed" by a big dick. my gf is very skilled in taking a big one inside her pussy which makes me very proud of her, but she has never lost her tightness, though. Personally, i strongly boubt that a pussy can really be "destroyed" by a big member - i`d rather say "enhanced". (Hot gif BTW!)

Back