White ladies: White slut training academy

="marriedslut4blax, post: 677822, member: 31863"]Sure would be fun to have an on line instructor. Recently had my 1'st BBC n it was so good I wanna be a true SLUTWIFE for Blax only.[/QUOTE]
how did u end up with your first BBC, my husband work on me for ten years, was this your case r did u do it on your own????, my first BBC is still my b/f today, I been with seventh other BBC,

2014-12-29_02-48-14.jpg

White Slut Training Academy Pt. 1

A lot of the white slut training program will involve changing the couple, especially the wife, not just from the outside, but also from the inside. By this, I mean redoing her outlook appearance. She can remain being a housewife, but that will be subjected only when indoors, and only when her Black Master isn’t around. But whenever he’s around, she’s to assume the role of being his slut, and leave everything else regarding house chores to her hubby. Her style of dressing too must undergo a change. No longer must she be allowed to wear ‘grand ma’-type panties. She will either go bare, or wear thong panties. Thigh-highs and silk stockings and garter belts and sensuous lingerie must be afforded to her by her hubby.

Her lover is now her Master, and she must remain submissive and dutiful to his presence; the same too goes to her hubby as well. Her Master is subjected to use her however way and means he so desires, to fuck her wherever he chooses to, and for her to leave herself open to whatever inspiration he has towards turning her into a fulfilled woman.

Her husband’s role is to ensure that she remains steadfast in her duties, as well as he too. Should it be his desire to become submissive towards her, then she along with her Master are to ensure the white-boi keeps his duties steadfast. The wife makes the choice as regards to wearing her hubby a chastity lock and dressing him in her outfit, if such will ensure his fantastical delight. If it be the hubby’s place to clean up the wife’s pussy after her Master has done fucking her, then he must see to it without fail. The same goes to if he should desire to clean his Master’s cock, too.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2013/08/white-slut-training-academy-pt-1.html

Back