White ladies: White slut training academy

That first time would've been academy award winning, because those 2 black studs new how to double team a novice white woman, and she sure knew how to suck and fuck them bbcs
Sounds like my wife Barbie I knew deep inside she was always a black cock slut. Boy she sure proved that. Looks so hot getting Oreo cookied

This thread happens to be interesting reading. I am curious how many here really expect that a hubby would send his wife away if this was really available.
It would certainly make life easier. But since it is not available we are having to find just the right individual, or small group that will make it happen for us.....

Okay, here's a thought of mine that I hope no-one has already mentioned, ..but sometimes when a husband/boyfriend, for some reason, let's the wife/girlfriend go on a mini- vacation or "get-away"with other girlfriends.. and the girls select places in the Caribbean, maybe Jamaica or places like that,.. The husband/boyfriend may not know it but that's like sending them to a "White Slut Training Academy" of it's own. I say this because I personally know of a married wife who went on one of these "get-away" trip with four other college girls who were celebrating their ten-year graduation anniversary. Three of the girls were married while the other two had live-in boyfriends.. only one had had black cock before while in college but none of the others knew about it. They selected Jamaica for their location and to make a long story short, all of them had a lot of sex with black men during their trip.. It was also very interesting to know that before they left, only the one girl who had had black cock before, was even thinking about the possibility of this being a chance she might be able to hook-up with a black guy during their trip.. and not long after their first night while at a club, these five girls were soon surrounded by black guys asking them to dance and her possibility to hook-up with another black guy,started to became very real. She was very surprised to see the other girls having a great time and before they knew it, they were being asked to party at one of the black guys home, where they all agreed to go. Not long after their arrival at the black guys place, they were all getting their brains fucked out by these black guys and they continued to hook-up with these guys every night during their stay. And their black training didn't end there either. Since they returned, all five of them had found black lovers and now hook-up with their lovers during their "girls night out".. Last I heard was that none of the girls husbands/boyfriends know about their affairs..

I know some of you reading this might not think of it this way, but when I found out about these girls vacation in Jamaica, it just reminded me of what this thread is all about and in some way, this trip, in all reality, was a training mission for these girls.. So again, for those husbands/boyfriends who let their wives/girlfriends go on a trip like this, it's like sending them to a "white Slut Training Academy" without you even knowing it...

Okay, here's a thought of mine that I hope no-one has already mentioned, ..but sometimes when a husband/boyfriend, for some reason, let's the wife/girlfriend go on a mini- vacation or "get-away"with other girlfriends.. and the girls select places in the Caribbean, maybe Jamaica or places like that,..

Nice comment, Janice. This sounds like a short term solution handled in a really fun way..... We put in a post called Co-Husbands in the Forum Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex, but no comments posted yet. Perhaps the Co-Husband thought is considered by many as too dangerous, maybe because people are concerned about a long, long term relation with a third party, or perhaps there is concern that if one's spouse is given to/taken over by a Dom Black Man, the relationship may be lost forever. Hmmmm. A real academy would certainly be nice, but we have thought about a longer term approach which would perhaps bring about a permanent and desirable change in one's lifestyle.

Okay, here's a thought of mine that I hope no-one has already mentioned, ..but sometimes when a husband/boyfriend, for some reason, let's the wife/girlfriend go on a mini- vacation or "get-away"with other girlfriends.. and the girls select places in the Caribbean, maybe Jamaica or places like that,.. The husband/boyfriend may not know it but that's like sending them to a "White Slut Training Academy" of it's own. I say this because I personally know of a married wife who went on one of these "get-away" trip with four other college girls who were celebrating their ten-year graduation anniversary. Three of the girls were married while the other two had live-in boyfriends.. only one had had black cock before while in college but none of the others knew about it. They selected Jamaica for their location and to make a long story short, all of them had a lot of sex with black men during their trip.. It was also very interesting to know that before they left, only the one girl who had had black cock before, was even thinking about the possibility of this being a chance she might be able to hook-up with a black guy during their trip.. and not long after their first night while at a club, these five girls were soon surrounded by black guys asking them to dance and her possibility to hook-up with another black guy,started to became very real. She was very surprised to see the other girls having a great time and before they knew it, they were being asked to party at one of the black guys home, where they all agreed to go. Not long after their arrival at the black guys place, they were all getting their brains fucked out by these black guys and they continued to hook-up with these guys every night during their stay. And their black training didn't end there either. Since they returned, all five of them had found black lovers and now hook-up with their lovers during their "girls night out".. Last I heard was that none of the girls husbands/boyfriends know about their affairs..

I know some of you reading this might not think of it this way, but when I found out about these girls vacation in Jamaica, it just reminded me of what this thread is all about and in some way, this trip, in all reality, was a training mission for these girls.. So again, for those husbands/boyfriends who let their wives/girlfriends go on a trip like this, it's like sending them to a "white Slut Training Academy" without you even knowing it...
Makes sense, Janice. I don't know of any white woman who has gone to Jamaica and hasn't hooked up with one of the local men. They may not have intended to spend their vacation that way, but it ended up that way. Must have been a bunch of very naive husbands and boyfriends not to have had any idea of what would happen to a group of women alone with no male company.

tumblr_o9bbsrWBzA1vy5qjpo1_540.jpg
It would certainly make life easier. But since it is not available we are having to find just the right individual, or small group that will make it happen for us.....
We love your Avatar I had to take a second look at the PIC I thought to myself well I don't remember Barbie fucking those guys? Then I got to thinking," no that can't be her because I'd be in one of those holes for damn sure"!!.

Back