White Ladies: What position makes you orgasm?

on my back with my arms being pinned down, the ability to be able to look down and see myself being taken and penetrated by a big black penis is a tremendous turn on for me

I hope you have insurance cutie pie and don't worry I'll bring the neck brace for support U going to need it.
Doggy style or having my ass hanging just over the side of the bed/couch with my legs draped over the mans shoulders. The latter seems like a great position for him to get really deep into me and still have him be able to control the pace and rhythm of his thrusts.

Another position I really love, although not as easy to orgasm in as in doggy, is a guy lifting me up in the air while having sex with me, not sure if anyone's tried that before.

Guess I'm ol' fashion but I still love the missionary position best, especially with legs on his shoulders for maximum penetration. It's also a more passionate position giving me access for passionate kissing and being able to look down watching him entering me (something that still blows my mind after all these years)...and being able to look into each others eyes as we both cum in unison is something elso to add to the passion... Also, the cowgirl style, him in a sitting position with me facing him can give me the same feeling as what I mentioned above...

I have to agree with Janice.

Back