White Ladies: What position makes you orgasm?

You so for real huh? Where u livin? How come u don't got no info on your profile? What's up ?
I'm from NC. Just started. I don't even know how to put info on there honestly lol. Hell yeah I'm serious. I don't talk for the hell of it. Say what I mean and mean what I say.

I get it ;-) you catch whatever I throw at u. Puttin in work, I'm a tough nut to crack! How u hangin? Still on board or what?
I'm doing a ok. Is there a reason that I should be otherwise. Were online. I don't expect anyone to just accept everything someone says. I'm fine though. Lol

u be on the wrong coast Papi, that's a shame. Hard to find a real east coast man over here on the west side
I use to come out to Cali all the time a few years ago. Roscoe’s was one of my first stops once I left LAX. Then there’s Tuth Chris Strakhouse in SanDiego, the Warf in San Fran and I somewhere downtown Sacramento. Where you from?

SD is a big military town, I worked for the one of the military credit unions on base. Party's on the base at the night club was poppin! I was wild then. Stll am I guess. But I gotta man so I be on my best behavior ;-)
I’d want your best for damn sure, but then again it’s my job to bring the best out of you huh? Have a goodnight baby. Gotta early morning.

Back