White Ladies: What position makes you orgasm?

Although I love anal, probably my favourite position is the cowgirl, sitting on top of the guy. Love being on top, no matter what the size of the cock it seems bigger and longer when I slide down on it! And letting it fill me up inside!
Also being on top means I can control the sensations and making sure it rubs the spot!
Finally, when the guys cum, as I lift off it flows out nicely! X
Me too

He obviously does lol :)
tumblr_ne3pbwboyx1tk1k3lo1_500-gif.501190

DAMN that's hot....

My first instinct was to say doggy...I love being down on all fours and being taken deep, and the position gives me lots of control to rotate my hips and move my legs to get him thrust in my cunt and hit special spots just the way I like it, and to be up on my elbows or with my head down...and for better or worse, it can kind of avoid awkward intimacy with a Bull when you're just DTF BBC.... :oops:

However, the photo reminds me, there is nothing like being taken, and pounded, in that position...not just missionary, but legs up, where you're totally spread open plus just a little pinned and helpless, and he can really go balls-deep in me and is in a position to hit or brush past my g-spot. Plus when my hips are rotated back like that I get more of a view of the down and dirty action, which I find really hot, watching a Bull's thick black cock slide between my pink cuntlips and deep into me, pushing and pulling the tender lips as he thrusts...and better yet if I can my head up on a pillow and really watch.... ;)

Oh, and this is also a hot position for anal....

:blackheart: Lanie

DAMN that's hot....

My first instinct was to say doggy...I love being down on all fours and being taken deep, and the position gives me lots of control to rotate my hips and move my legs to get him thrust in my cunt and hit special spots just the way I like it, and to be up on my elbows or with my head down...and for better or worse, it can kind of avoid awkward intimacy with a Bull when you're just DTF BBC.... :oops:

However, the photo reminds me, there is nothing like being taken, and pounded, in that position...not just missionary, but legs up, where you're totally spread open plus just a little pinned and helpless, and he can really go balls-deep in me and is in a position to hit or brush past my g-spot. Plus when my hips are rotated back like that I get more of a view of the down and dirty action, which I find really hot, watching a Bull's thick black cock slide between my pink cuntlips and deep into me, pushing and pulling the tender lips as he thrusts...and better yet if I can my head up on a pillow and really watch.... ;)

Oh, and this is also a hot position for anal....

As I've mentioned on this site many times in the past, this is my favorite position for some of the reasons you just mentioned also Lanie.. But there's something important left out is that it's also a good position to add some passionate kissing also.. To me, passion is a huge element to a terrific sexual experience.

As I've mentioned on this site many times in the past, this is my favorite position for some of the reasons you just mentioned also Lanie.. But there's something important left out is that it's also a good position to add some passionate kissing also.. To me, passion is a huge element to a terrific sexual experience.
Both my girlfriend and I actually found it awkward at first to be in face-to-face positions and confronted with the quandry of whether to kiss and how passionately, with Bulls we didn't know and were only with as a sexual hook-up...that may just be us, we're both really kinda shy and retiring in a way...though it has changed a bit with the two Bulls we have ended up seeing steadily, one of whom Ruby has really gotten kind of intimate with...jealous a bit, yeah! :oops: I still find it awkward when our Bulls bring a visiting friend from time to time, and will usually try to go for doggie with him, at least at first....

Back