White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

Two is best for me especially when they are true BBC's. Although awkward, I lower my body slowly onto the bigger cock, going reverse cowgirl. As it slowly widens my pussy, I moan from being stretched wide. My mouth takes the other BBC. Then I can watch my hubby enjoying me sucking one and rolling my torso on the other. Hubby knows and smiles with a wordless message of 'I know you love it'. It's true I LOVE IT. I had taken a DP. but that is not me.

We did try playing with 2 BBC but it never went to plan! The one was on our level but the other was not so the situation was not how we wanted it. Hopefully will get on the right scenario and enjoy a proper meeting with 2 BBC eventually.

My mommy and my sister almost always have more than one black male doing them at a time. The same holds true for me, although I only have two holes for use rather than three. I really love seeing them with many guys, as it is all the more cum for me to clean up.

Kim - Chick with a Dick

2 BBC? Too many times to count. I love meeting a lover who has brought a friend with him.

I have enjoyed 3 or more BBC numerous times. I especially love BBC gang bangs. They can go all night long and I completely lose myself.

Dam! Sounds like you'd be too busy to get food and drinks and stuff. Please allow me to service you :)

Last edited:
Back