White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

We tried it once so far ..was not a good exp.. our reg fwb was here and we invited some one we have met a cpl time previously..guy #2 could not get hard ..( stage fright ) lol... getting ready to try again ... any black guys with exp who csn perform in the tampa clearwater area say hello see what happens

I'm just going to leave this right here.. I absolutely love dp!! 😎
I started out with just one, that went great so my guy ask about his friend, that went just as well, next thing you know my husband has a gang fuck set up for me and I just king of walked in to it naked thinking I was getting two cocks. I did get two plus two and plus two. It was amazing and I have loved being surrounded by giant black cocks knowing they are all cumming for me. With me , in me , on me , you get it anyway it was Wow.

I'm ready, willing, & extremely horny to be gangbanged! But not easy to find bbc's here in Vancouver bc Canada sadly
No time like the present, it is something most woman dream about but never do, the ones that do almost always repeat and when they do they bring another friend , sister , sister in law, to be gang banged . It is the biggest way woman bring other woman to have it done to them not because it is a terrible thing but because they actually enjoyed it and want that for their friends as well. If any woman wants help with one contact ME. I have helped dozens of woman set up an all black cock gang bang,

We tried it once so far ..was not a good exp.. our reg fwb was here and we invited some one we have met a cpl time previously..guy #2 could not get hard ..( stage fright ) lol... getting ready to try again ... any black guys with exp who csn perform in the tampa clearwater area say hello see what happens
Keep trying the first one almost never goes as planned. It is best if the group has done them together before but you can get the men to relax and start off by betting them to sit on the couch and have their cocks out while you get in the middle and start sucking one , jacking two and move back and forth to all of them working extra hard on the slow starters. Nature takes over at some point and it's off to fucking and sucking. Good luck.

Keep trying the first one almost never goes as planned. It is best if the group has done them together before but you can get the men to relax and start off by betting them to sit on the couch and have their cocks out while you get in the middle and start sucking one , jacking two and move back and forth to all of them working extra hard on the slow starters. Nature takes over at some point and it's off to fucking and sucking. Good luck.
I think that's very correct. Last fall, husband left for a work contract and I went traveling with my friend while he was gone. On our way up to Michigan, we ended up meeting some of his old college mates. They were a little bashful at first but once they got started, damn.... it was one of the most intense sexual experiences I have ever had.

Last edited:
I think that's very correct. Last fall, husband left for a work contract and I went traveling with my friend while he was gone. On our way up to Michigan, we ended up meeting some of his old college mates. They were a little bashful at first but once they got started, damn.... it was the best sexual experience I have ever had.
sounds hot

I think that's very correct. Last fall, husband left for a work contract and I went traveling with my friend while he was gone. On our way up to Michigan, we ended up meeting some of his old college mates. They were a little bashful at first but once they got started, damn.... it was the best sexual experience I have ever had.
Such a slut

Back