White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

White ladies: Have you ever played with two black cocks at the same time ? ;) View attachment 52462View attachment 52463View attachment 52464View attachment 52465
This is something I might like to do someday. My bull and I talked a little about him inviting a friend in with us, and I was warming up to it but things ended before we got there. I have had my bull and my husband at the same time, and that was intense enough both physically and emotionally (MY GOD, so many swirling emotions!).

Two young black men with BBCs would probably be more intense physically, but maybe not as emotionally a roller coaster.

Oh yes, I love two or more at the same time you can have a lot of fun that way!
True for a Woman. On average Women have a greater sexual capacity as compared to men. Plus, you are physiologically built to be able to take more than one man at a time. That's why i consider MFM threesomes and even gangbangs "more natural" than FMF.
A threesome with one man and two Women may work well though if the Women are bisexual, or at least one of them and the other a lesbian. (That would be FFM not FMF in that case.)
i guess that is one reason why i prefer sexually sharing a Woman to keeping her all to myself. i do not want her to have to miss out on the fun and pleasure she would have in a more open lifestyle.

Back