White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

It was our first IR Block Party. I think I've posted photos elsewhere here. Go find 'em - or ask me for more. And I'll tell Nancy that you're giving her a big Black Cock Up sign, okay?

Where are you? And how do I get to fill out more in the avatar box? I don't see where in the profile section. Anyone wanna tell me?IMG_6503.JPG

In my opinion every woman needs two men to make her fully happy. Period. Being spit roasted between two beautiful black studs is very close to being in heaven. And when hubby films it, that's being in black cock heaven.

I've had 3 black cocks a couple of times as well as taking two black guys at a house party in Leeds when I went for my first meet with a BBC which ended up with me being DP'd!
One of the times I had 3 black cocks I was blindfolded and never saw any of the guys, I didn't even know where I was. The second time was arranged at a white guys flat in Bradford and we invited one of the guys to ours the following week for what was to become a 'regular' thing.

I've had 3 black cocks a couple of times as well as taking two black guys at a house party in Leeds when I went for my first meet with a BBC which ended up with me being DP'd!
One of the times I had 3 black cocks I was blindfolded and never saw any of the guys, I didn't even know where I was. The second time was arranged at a white guys flat in Bradford and we invited one of the guys to ours the following week for what was to become a 'regular' thing.

Hot! Have you had 3 make you airtight yet? That would be intense while blindfolded, not knowing how extra full you were about to feel.

My wife's first time with two BBC's was a spur of the moment thing. While we were out one night walking downtown Sacramento she saw a black guy inside a restaurant waiting for a food order. She went inside approached him and asked if he'd like to come to our hotel. He respectfully said he couldn't. From there we went to an outdoor food stop. While we were standing in line my wife saw a bouncer from a club that was next to the food place. I told her she should talk to him. He agreed to come to our hotel and asked if he could bring a friend who he worked with. She agreed. They both showed up and it was a beautiful sight!

OMG.........This is my biggest fantasy right now! I want this to happen so bad. I want to be used over and over by 2 BBCs, fall asleep between them to only be woke up throughout the night being used again.

Hubby has tried to find the right 2 men, but with no luck yet.
It is really difficult to find the right guys but we got lucky w couple of times and arranging 2/3 guys can be very frustrating.

White ladies: Have you ever played with two black cocks at the same time ? ;) View attachment 52462View attachment 52463View attachment 52464View attachment 52465
My first black cock experience was with two men and I loved it. Have done 2 and more many times since. It's a great feeling servicing multiple men and having your whole body worked over. As soon as I am healed I plan on continuing with that but I also want to get into multiple women and one man. Don't care about the women but the man of course has to be black.

Back