White ladies: Have you ever been spanked like this ?

Bryan usually takes his belt to my butt after things like being late to meet him. It stings and hurts like heck, but doesn't leave deep bruises that take days to heal and are hard to hide from Hubby.

It is the perfect punishment as I definitely remember the next time I am doing something that might "get me an ass bustin' " as he would say, and correct my behavior immediately. I am not sure a hand would be painful enough after taking the belt or a paddle. The hand stings, but I get that just when he wants me to tighten up when taking it doggy or in the ass. It is not considered punishment.

My wife thinks being bent over a black man's knees and getting spanked would be very erotic. I think she likes the idea of being submissive and vulnerable. I told her I would like to watch and see her pussy poking out from behind as he did it. I know her pussy would be soaking wet by the time he was done and I would love to watch.

Last edited:
tumblr_pd7k7rsVRd1x02ogzo5_1280.png

Yes! I experienced this once when I younger and played with an older man who had a daddy fantasy. He spanked me like this as foreplay for him, and it helped me discover that I only like being spanked during sex.

He certainly seemed to enjoy himself, but I haven’t let anyone do it since. Maybe for the right bull I would be open to it...

Back