White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

I went to test drive an SUV. The salesman was a Black man. He rode in the front seat, my hubby was in the back seat. The salesman told me where to turn and then told me to pull into this side road. I pulled in and he said, come back here I want to show you something. I was wearing a dress, with nothing underneath. He fucked me in the back seat and also on the hood. It was a lot of fun. No, I didn't buy the vehicle. But did get to ride the salesman a few more times. :)

Oh yes many times. I have fucked black guys in our back seat while hubby drove us around. Hubby and I was at a strip club and we were sitting by 2 black guys. They took me out to their car and I got naked and was sucking one while the other fucked me in my pussy. The bouncers caught us and said we have to leave. I told them I have to get my hubby and he was inside. A bouncer followed me and I told hubby we had to go. When we was out side talking with the black guys we invited them to our house. Those to guys had huge dicks and I wasn't going to let them get away. I told my husband I will ride with them. I walked past the bouncers the black guys had their hands on my ass I just smiled and walked past them and got in their car. I was naked with a DICK in my mouth before we left the parking lot

Oh yes many times. I have fucked black guys in our back seat while hubby drove us around. Hubby and I was at a strip club and we were sitting by 2 black guys. They took me out to their car and I got naked and was sucking one while the other fucked me in my pussy. The bouncers caught us and said we have to leave. I told them I have to get my hubby and he was inside. A bouncer followed me and I told hubby we had to go. When we was out side talking with the black guys we invited them to our house. Those to guys had huge dicks and I wasn't going to let them get away. I told my husband I will ride with them. I walked past the bouncers the black guys had their hands on my ass I just smiled and walked past them and got in their car. I was naked with a DICK in my mouth before we left the parking lot
Now thats how a wiman supposed to be. Set on getting and finishing what she starts.

Yes! While my husband drove....best ride ever.
I have driven around while Veronika was in back seat with one or two black men,put passenger seat full forward, he puts feet on tops of front seats, guy has plenty of room to kneel on floor between her legs and fuck her, other guy has easy access to her tits and mouth

Does the bed of a Ford F- 150 count? Veronika was picked up at a Wal Mart in Waldorf MD. by a mixed group of blks and Hispanics. She met them in parking lot, almost changed her mind when they pulled up to her with three in front and three in bed, they got her in bed, drove to a fishing place on Potomac river, tied her spread eagle in bed took turns fucking her pussy and mouth. When finished took her back to Wamart, told next time she wants cock, they will bring more Amigos

My husband drives me around in our SUV all the time so black guys can fuck me!Ive also met alot of black guys who fuck me in their back seat,front seat,sometimes I straddle them in the driver seat,whatever gets their cock in my pussy!

Back