White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

No! This one dude I dated wouldn't even let a bitch ******* a diet coke in the car! His car was too nice and the car payment cost more than his rent! I think he probably living in it now, dumb ass! ;-)
Guys and their cars. :-\

Many, many times. My husband changes cars frequently. We have this little game and a lot of black lovers. BMW / Porsche / Big Audi A8 / Mercedes Sedan /.... One winter, while we had the Audi A8, we fucked our local, regular lover in the car in many locations up in the country. Huge back seat; like a couch at home. We are thinking about an AirStream in the future. Drive around the country visiting 'friends' and seeing America. We love this life.
Love the airstreams would love to travel and play!

Sometimes for just a few minutes, but I like to park and lean over and watch her suck. She has a passion for Black Cock and it shows when she sucks one. I don't want to miss anything.
lol. safer that way. probably be impossible to keep your eyes on the road. have you ever been out on date night with your wife and a friend calls wanting to fuck her?

Yes, a few times, but not often. Most of our 'friends' live a distance from us and have regular schedules, but now and then one of them will have extra time away and will be eager to fuck her, so they call. Sometimes we are able to arrange a sitter and can meet them, but sometimes that can't happen. And obviously, if she is busy getting fucked in the back seat we can't very well meet someone else at a motel! I just give our regrets and don't mention what she is doing. :)

Back