White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

Yes, a few times, but not often. Most of our 'friends' live a distance from us and have regular schedules, but now and then one of them will have extra time away and will be eager to fuck her, so they call. Sometimes we are able to arrange a sitter and can meet them, but sometimes that can't happen. And obviously, if she is busy getting fucked in the back seat we can't very well meet someone else at a motel! I just give our regrets and don't mention what she is doing. :)
hmmm, or you tell him where you're parked and watch 2 guys fuck your wife. lol sounds like you need more local friends. got *******? so she's a hot MILF, too!

We have found that it is better for us if our 'friends' live a few miles from where we live. We don't want to bump into one of them when he's at the grocery store, etc with his wife. Wives can be attuned to things and it would NOT be a good thing if she became suspicious of him and my wife. Avoiding an issue is easier than trying to explain your way out of one. :)

We have found that it is better for us if our 'friends' live a few miles from where we live. We don't want to bump into one of them when he's at the grocery store, etc with his wife. Wives can be attuned to things and it would NOT be a good thing if she became suspicious of him and my wife. Avoiding an issue is easier than trying to explain your way out of one. :)
i understand that. guess that comes with the territory. they probably ain't getting enough from their wives, so by letting them fuck your wife, you're probably helping save their marriages. sounds like a good thing to me

she says last time she fucked in a car was when she was 40, wasn't a black guy though. she does like car sex if properly motivated.

Sammy has been fucked in quite a few over the yrs
one most memorable for me anyway was in TR 7 sports car open top.
I watched not quite expecting her to fuck him that night, I knew she was coming home with him she told me she was just going give him a blow job, as only a week before she had her tubes tied, and they told her that we must take precautions for 14 days
I was really shocked when I saw her climb on top off him in the passenger seat knowing what we had been told

Does the bed of a Ford F- 150 count? Veronika was picked up at a Wal Mart in Waldorf MD. by a mixed group of blks and Hispanics. She met them in parking lot, almost changed her mind when they pulled up to her with three in front and three in bed, they got her in bed, drove to a fishing place on Potomac river, tied her spread eagle in bed took turns fucking her pussy and mouth. When finished took her back to Wamart, told next time she wants cock, they will bring more Amigos
Had she gone there to meet them or just needed a ride and took a chance with them? Consensual?

Had she gone there to meet them or just needed a ride and took a chance with them? Consensual?
Excellent question!! If she was willing to participate then a good time was had by all, but if she wasn't willing then it's a case of multiple rapes. One is good but the other should bring long jail terms. Just sayin'.

Excellent question!! If she was willing to participate then a good time was had by all, but if she wasn't willing then it's a case of multiple rapes. One is good but the other should bring long jail terms. Just sayin'.
I assume consensual but the part about being tied creates some ambiguity.

After we moved to Jaxs Fl. and met Marvin thru a swingers publication, he would call and have Veronika and I meet him at Recency mall. She would give him a blow job in back seat of once in a while he would have a couple friends. I would drive around while they fucke d her in back seat.

A few times coming home from the dance club and we just didn't want to wait until we got home. Once after a friend's bachelorette party (he was the stripper for entertainment, but she did not want ANYTHING beyond teasing was supposed to happen. Friend got mad at me). Once when I had a steady black BF and I would go listen to his band. Just couldn't keep my hands off him after his set.

We were on the beach last summer. It was very hot. He was giving me some suncream and we were getting very touchy, when all of the sudden it started raining cats and dogs. It was a terrible storm. I wanted to get up and run to a dry place, but he held me back and we forgot a little about the weather and went wild. Unfortunately, it got very windy and we finally had to run all naked to the car. At least the storm gave us cover in there, and I got one of the best fucks of my life.

Back