White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

I have just the once been driving a car with my wife who was 40 at the time, she was out at local bar with her lover Paul and they rowed and be went left her in bar,
She ended up being pulled by a young toy boy in his late teens/early twenties, he had no car she had no way home, and rang me to pick her up, at the time I had friend who had private hire taxi just couple cars, I knew he was off sick attime and the night before he had asked me to drive to collect a fare from the air port and it was a collection middle evening and I had his car outside on the road, I told her I would pick her up in this car and not to let on who I was, I picked them both up they got in the car and straight away were kissing on back seat, I pretended not to look and just drove, I couldn't see what was going on only that she had her head down obviously sucking him off.
I asked where they were going she gave me the address of our house, I dropped them off and drove around the corner, walking back to the house and watched him fuck the living daylights out of her on the sofa through the patio window,

Does a wrecker count we were going on vacation to Daytona Beach when our car stalled on interstate 95 just south of Savannah. I looked up a dealer and called an after hour number . They said a wrecker would be out in thirty minutes. When we go on vacation Kathy always wear very skimpy clothes . That day she had on a short sundress no panties and very thin bra . So when the wrecker arrived the driver was a black man and 32 years old . He wasn't dressed for a wrecker driver said he was going clubbing. He had a good sense of humor and kept us laughing . It was just getting dark and we opened the door of the wrecker and there were two seats and a box with padding in between the two seats . Kathy climbs in the wrecker and Charles just smiles . Kathy tries to sit closer to the passenger seat but there wasn't enough room because the gear shifter was in the way. So she scooted over and had to put her legs on each side of the shifter. I noticed Charles had to change gears a lot . We were going south bound and then exit off and go back north to a dealership in Savannah. A mile or so before we got to the exit there was a wreck a truck loaded of steel pipe scattered on the road . I didn't know it at the time but when Charles changed gears he would touch Kathys leg at first she said she would move but she said she thought she would tease him a little and not move. Well just before the wreck Charles had left his hand on her leg and was moving higher. So we were at a stand still . We all were talking and I noticed Kathy got quite and wasn't saying much and I ask if she was ok and then all she could do was mmmmmmmm Charles had brought her to an orgasm . Well about an hour and half later traffic started moving . We found out why the box was built the way it was . Charles sit on the box Kathy sit on Charles facing him .We did stop back when we were going back home from Daytona.

I would have suggested that he take my wife clubbing with him and waited at the motel for him to bring her back. Bet you would have an even better story to tell afterwards.

White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ? ;) View attachment 59051
Wow! This brings back memories. Many years ago my gF and I were getting it on in the car when a black police officer shined his light on us. De demanded we get out of the car and we were pretty naked. He said he would have to take us in for public indecency. But, if my girlfriend gave him a blow job he would let us go. LOL. Watching my GF suck that big black cock was so damn exciting. When he left and we got back in the car she made me go down on her. That was my first taste of another man's cum.

I have just the once been driving a car with my wife who was 40 at the time, she was out at local bar with her lover Paul and they rowed and be went left her in bar,
She ended up being pulled by a young toy boy in his late teens/early twenties, he had no car she had no way home, and rang me to pick her up, at the time I had friend who had private hire taxi just couple cars, I knew he was off sick attime and the night before he had asked me to drive to collect a fare from the air port and it was a collection middle evening and I had his car outside on the road, I told her I would pick her up in this car and not to let on who I was, I picked them both up they got in the car and straight away were kissing on back seat, I pretended not to look and just drove, I couldn't see what was going on only that she had her head down obviously sucking him off.
I asked where they were going she gave me the address of our house, I dropped them off and drove around the corner, walking back to the house and watched him fuck the living daylights out of her on the sofa through the patio window,
something about her being fucked in a car !!!! that's how I became a cuckold when I caught her fucking in a car and was able to watch without being seen many times after, she would get guys who she had picked up to a spot in secluded car park after ring me to tell me what time she would be there, often I would arrive to find the car rocking and she was already being fucked, I loved being there before they arrived, and just seeing how quickly they would start fucking, some times it was straight away, I used love seeing that happen, and would imagine how much of a slut they thought she was when they got straight up her within minutes

Back