white husband's,wives,couples, How did you start into this lifestyle?

His friend Derek was over. They had been friends since before I knew my hubby. They had been playing basketball then came back to our house. We invited him to stay for dinner and drinks. Jake showered, then D. D put his gym shorts back on only without the boxer briefs beneath them so his penis was very obvious. I kept sneaking peaks at it. I didn’t think they noticed. I was wrong. It was like a game between them on how many times they could catch me looking. D would get up and stretch and ******* it in my direction. Eventually D showed me and it was impressive. I thought my hubby was pretty well set up at a shade over 8” and well rounded, but wow. Later that night Jake and I were being intimate in our bedroom, D crashed at our house because he had a lot to *******, we all did. Jake pulled me to the end of our bed facing the door and was standing off the edge while I was in the missionary position. Jake pulled out and turned and opened the door and there was D. Nothing on and ready to go. I looked at Jake and slowly nodded yes. D came in and that’s how it started.
Did your husband plan that too? Enjoy getting to watch you take an even bigger and better dick?

Finally broke it to him after 10yrs of cheating. I was shocked when it didn't really phase him all he wanted to do was watch. He's been great with it for years now. We have been together for 35yrs.

Your husband may have noticed several minor signs that he could not "decode" right away, and years later the image came together in his subconscious, but by then he was no longer emotionally disturbed.
Many times curiosity is much stronger than jealousy and pain, and rather the husband/ wife surrenders to fate, and with or without words, but gives his blessing to an open marriage.

Of course, this requires emotional security (even in a pussy and cock-free lifestyle) for the permissive party, which means that the wife / husband will not leave him alone. This makes it easier to endure and can be enjoyable after a while!

My Wife's first experience was with a BBC - "office sex" in a way. She was in her mid 30's and we were at a Holiday Office party (her work)the evening of a work day. I was never really able to satisfy her and we'd always discussed the idea of her being fulfilled by a larger cock and naturally the BBC mystique entered into the discussion. At this party after a good deal of drinks, the opportunity arose with a black co-worker of hers. She had an excessive amount of drinks, and we began chatting with the co-worker. I steered the conversation with subtle sexual innuendo's and he easily caught on and indicated agreement. It was getting late, and some of the other people were beginning to leave the restaurant. We moved over to the bar/lounge section of the restaurant, which was pretty dark and empty (though still open) and took a booth which was pretty secluded and ordered more drinks. Once the drinks came and the waitress left, I started rubbing her tits. She didn't object to being felt up in front of him, nor did she object when I invited him to feel her up. In short time, I suggested she give him a hand job. In the privacy of a booth, she began stroking him while I opened her blouse and played with her tits. He unzipped and she had him in her hand stroking and pumping, and, to both his and my surprise, she bent down and began sucking his cock and kept at it until completion. No one actually saw her sucking his dick, but several of her co-workers figured out what we had done. When the party finally broke up, we stayed a while, brought her into the men's room, locked the door and she blew him again. Eventually, they fucked, and she's had many others since then, but she still gives him and several of her other black co-workers blowjobs on a regular basis.
almost the same as it was with my wife

I played on a men's softball team and my wife was our scorekeeper/statistician. Our Manager was a retired Naval officer named Gary. A dominant and physical man, it didn't take long before he moved on my wife and she was under his spell. He made the two of us his own for almost two years.
I miss all the fun times the three of us had!

How was first brought up about another man, black man, all without it being strange awkward as a white couple in a solid marriage, who brought it up, reactions??
I asked the wife to go black and sh said she wasn't interested in it. Then months to a year later I had looked at her phone and she had took a photo of her tits. I didn't get the photo so who did. So then 8 months after I had my suspension a black female called me. She said that her boyfriend was fucking my wife bareback. That confirmed what I had already knew was going on.

He ended up telling how t started once he saw wasn't going to ******* him an I was into knowing all details.

My Wife's first experience was with a BBC - "office sex" in a way. She was in her mid 30's and we were at a Holiday Office party (her work)the evening of a work day. I was never really able to satisfy her and we'd always discussed the idea of her being fulfilled by a larger cock and naturally the BBC mystique entered into the discussion. At this party after a good deal of drinks, the opportunity arose with a black co-worker of hers. She had an excessive amount of drinks, and we began chatting with the co-worker. I steered the conversation with subtle sexual innuendo's and he easily caught on and indicated agreement. It was getting late, and some of the other people were beginning to leave the restaurant. We moved over to the bar/lounge section of the restaurant, which was pretty dark and empty (though still open) and took a booth which was pretty secluded and ordered more drinks. Once the drinks came and the waitress left, I started rubbing her tits. She didn't object to being felt up in front of him, nor did she object when I invited him to feel her up. In short time, I suggested she give him a hand job. In the privacy of a booth, she began stroking him while I opened her blouse and played with her tits. He unzipped and she had him in her hand stroking and pumping, and, to both his and my surprise, she bent down and began sucking his cock and kept at it until completion. No one actually saw her sucking his dick, but several of her co-workers figured out what we had done. When the party finally broke up, we stayed a while, brought her into the men's room, locked the door and she blew him again. Eventually, they fucked, and she's had many others since then, but she still gives him and several of her other black co-workers blowjobs on a regular basis.
she sounds like my kinda' girl.

When we first started dating and curious about each others sexual past i mentioned i had done a bit of swinging with a previous partner whom she knew and she was shocked but said "dont ever expect me to do anything like that" I told her i didnt and that it had been a few years ago and that was that forgot with as far as i was concerned. Roll on 2 yrs later and we got married, about 3 mths into our marriage she asked me what i had actually got up to with that ex, was truthful and explained we had gone to a swinging party and met a couple and swapped partners but in the same room and afterwards met them a few timeseither at ours or theres for sex. She asked me if i had felt any different about my ex, knowing she was fucking another male and i explained that it hadnt made either of us feel any difference as we had gone into it together to share the experience and have fun experimenting. She started asking for more detail about what we actually done and it was obvious it turned her on from the wettness of her pussy so i asked her if she had second thoughts about experincing something like that. She was honest and said there was no way she could deal with watching me fuck another woman, so i said i was ok with a male fucking her as long as i was there, she could not get her head around that and thought i was either bi or i could not love her enough, but explained that neither were correct and that for me as long as we shared the moment laid out some ground rules about limits and she really wanted to try something, then give it a go, nothing gained if nothing ventured and if at anytime she wanted to back out she was in control and that was that. She shocked me when she said she would like to experience 2 males but only if the other was black. Never expected that as we live in small town and she said she had not even kissed a black man, within 2 weeks she had her first mmf with bbc, and within 3 months we mad even met with 2 vwe bbc who fucked her overnight whilst i just watched her enjoy herself and have some of the most intense sex you could imagine, having her first multiple squirts and bbc seed in her pussy from both of them.

I think I have answered this before, but here goes again.
I "started" when I went to a dinner party with another couple. My husband knew this couple before he met me. They were a swinging couple and my husband told me before. There were NO PLANS for wife swapping at this gig. Did I mention Mark, the other husband, was a yummy blk guy? Yeah, that was weird when I first met him. It was obvious to my husband I got a bit hot and bothered when I met Mark.

So, dinner, wine, and a clumsy fall by me where my skirt flew up started an odd series of events with me soon on the living room floor in just my panties knowing Mark was about to fuck me as my husband got a bj from the other wife. Again, none of this was planned. I could tell by the look on my husband's face when I lifted my skirt for Mark to feel my bum in the beginning.

Things progressed from there in my husband watching me with other guys. Then he watches me with other girls......etc all leading up to a rather crazy but wonderful life with him.

Last edited:
When my wife and I first started dating, we went out to a bar with some friends and sat at a table. After a few drinks, I noticed my wife had disappeared...turns out she was at the bar talking to the bartender. I didn't think anything about it at first, but as the night went on...she kept spending more time with the bartender. Eventually, our group ended up at the bar drinking and talking...and I asked my then girlfriend why she was spending so much time talking to him. She told me he was being nice to her and giving her free drinks, so I went out on a limb and told her that I didn't mind her flirting with him...I thought it was hot (remember, I had a few drinks of courage by this time). She said ok, then give him this...and she handed me a napkin that she had written her phone number down on. Well, I immediately got hard and she could tell.....a short time later, I slipped the napkin to him! That began a series of events to where we are not a very happily married couple where the wife has a boyfriend and I am loyal to her!

Back