white husband's,wives,couples, How did you start into this lifestyle?

My wife and I married shortly after graduating from university, but that’s getting ahead of myself slightly. Where I grew up there were no black people, my first exposure was at an Air Cadet Camp when I was just 13 years old. The camp was at an Air ******* Base and like all military living quarters, modesty or privacy we of no concern, consequently the showers consisted of a single room in which there were a total of 24 open showers with only a 2 ft X 2 ft Divider between them at about waist high. That was the limit of your privacy!

The second afternoon there the Officers in charge had organized a baseball game for the cadets, in which I played. After the game, being all sweaty etc., four or five of us made a rush to the showers. The surprise of our lifetime came when we went from the change room into the shower room. Upon entering we were immediately made aware that someone was showering and, lo and behold as they say, in the far corner shower was this much older cadet, maybe 19 or 20, but old to a group of 13/14 year olds, and he was masturbating himself. We were all awestruck! Can you imagine, this was the first time we had ever seen a black guy in the nude, and “masturbating“, I’m not sure I even knew that word! In any event, during the remaining two weeks or so, whenever we five got together that happening was the topic of discussion. The one amusing thing about those conversations that stick with me to this day is how that guys member grew with every conversation. One of my friends that summer had that black guy at well over 20 inches! Not me though, I was generous enough to limit his manhood to a mere 12/15 inches! Ha! Ha! Anyway ……

That experience, especially as I got into the girlie scene, was to fantasize about a black guy doing a white girl and if in fact any white girl could ever handle something so big! Naturally, I hope so anyway, that facination carried over to our married life. The first time I mentioned to Pam (my wife) if she’d like to try a BBC her reaction was instant and furious! In addition to being called a pervert, I was immediately banned to the spare bedroom and although it was summer, the temperature around the house, or whenever she was in my presence, the atmosphere hwas Artic Cold! In order to make a long story short, and not one to be easily rejected or discouraged, it only took about nine more years before Pam would experience her first ever BBC! Her first ever cock other than mine that is as she was a true virgin when we married.

Pam black christening occurred while we were on a combined business & vacation trip. The night prior to the start of the convention the convention convenes held a “get to know you” cocktail party, it was at this party that I was astounded to meet an old university friend and Roommate of mine, Edwin! (Who happens to be black!) I introduced him to Pam and spent the balance of the evening talking old times etc. We ended the evening with the agreement to meet the following for dinner and maybe a little hopping! Later that evening I was feeling a little raunchy, as was Pam, which I contributed to one cocktail too many, during which I said to Pam, and I quote: “Would you like to try a BBC while we’re here?” She floored me with her one word response: “Edwin?” I blew my load right there and then!!! As the say “the rest is history!” The next night we went out to dinner together, club hopped several clubs, drank a few more than we had the previous night, as well perhaps one too many, we ended up the night in our hotel suite and Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam! She enjoyed that ride like no other, as well as numerous reruns since then! Nevertheless that first was a sight to behold!!!! I’ll close by saying, “Nothing makes a greater impression than the first impression!!!”

Last edited:
Back