white husbands tasting black sperm...

Well for me it started with my wife feeding me back my sperm after she gave me a blowjob. This was quite some time ago. I had often kissed other women after oral sex, but none had kept my load but one afternoon Tracey after giving me head, kissed me and deposited the whole load back in my mouth and told me to swallow it. She became much more dominant in our relationship which led to her strapon and then interracial sex.

She began asking me to eat her down there after I came and after a while, she didn't have to ask, I just did it because I knew how much she liked it. She seemed to cum harder and sometimes only after I ate my load from her juicy box.

Once she had sex with her first black lover (she has had several now and its only been a month or so) it was generally expected I would do that. She loves having me eat her pussy after she has been with her lover(s). I must admit I do too.

Last week she had me get it straight from the source when I actually sucked my first black cock. I have done that twice now as well as allowed her bull to fuck my man pussy. Sucking her lover's cock and allowing them to take me allows me to show my gratitude for servicing my wife and allowing me to savor their load when they cum in her womb.
Just how i started and i love it now!! love the taste of another mans cum in my wifes pussy or straight down my throat with her bulls cock in my mouthpusy! my asshole is tattoed pink like my wifes pussy and i love being mounted by her bulls too shows my wife how much i want her to have pleasure!

How could a white cuckold charge rent to his wife's lover, especially since we usually begged both of them to cuckold us? I can see the logic in having a spare bedroom ready in case her lover visits. But by entering the house, the lover becomes the 'man of the house', and the man of the house spends his night with the woman of the house in the master bedroom. This is what the cuckold implicitly communicates to the lover by inviting him to take the husbands place in the marital bed!

The spare bedroom should be set up for the husband, with his clothes so that he has no reason to disturb the couple in the morning unless invited. The master bedroom ought to be reserved for wife and Black lover exclusively whenever the lover is in the house.

A more interesting idea than having a room set up for his wife's lover is to ******* the husband to offer him space in his dresser as well as part of his closet space! That dovetails nicely with the spare bedroom being for the husband, and gives the Black lover extra clothes when needed. Additionally, seeing the clothes of his wife's lover in his personal space is a daily reminder of the presence of this Alpha male.

When I have bulls over, I will fuck them in our marital bed. When they are done, and leave I do not change the sheets, pillows, etc... Hubby gets to sleep all night with me in my lovers scents. For me this is the hottest part of cuckolding.

When I have bulls over, I will fuck them in our marital bed. When they are done, and leave I do not change the sheets, pillows, etc... Hubby gets to sleep all night with me in my lovers scents. For me this is the hottest part of cuckolding.
The other night after my wife came as hard as she has came in a long time on her bbc dildo and me the whole time telling her how hot she would look with a bbc in her for real and her she did something i have never seen her do, after she came down from her orgasm she atill had the bbc dildo balls deep in her, i layed beside her and kisses her breasts and stomach telling her.how sexy ahe was and how hot that was, usually after she cums she will let me fuck her and cum too but this time i just pulled her big dildo out of her and she didnt ask me to fuck her she just layed there and said she could move. She eventually rolled over and i spooned her i know she could fill my hardon but it was like she was cuckolding me with the bbc dildo. It was so great

Back